satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
I'm getting crazy. I've done the Wedding event and all Audrey Room and Guards Room event. Now what to do? All other rooms in Kasnia are 'Locked'.

I even not understand how to start Themyscira Event...

Please Help!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm getting crazy. I've done the Wedding event and all Audrey Room and Guards Room event. Now what to do? All other rooms in Kasnia are 'Locked'.

I even not understand how to start Themyscira Event...

Please Help!
Get 3 girls to max level and bring SW to see WW then go to the Legion HQ shouldn't require a PHD in rocket physics, dunno how hard it is for this place to need a constant reminder every 2 days

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Any reason to quote a dude from 2017 and not reply ? That's an empty post if we ever saw 1

TwoupiWee

May 7, 2022
^ Any reason to quote a dude from 2017 and not reply ? That's an empty post if we ever saw 1
i think i did something like that by mistake, i don't actually know how this forum work so how is this affecting someone? I'm asking because i'm new lol

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
Get 3 girls to max level and bring SW to see WW then go to the Legion HQ shouldn't require a PHD in rocket physics, dunno how hard it is for this place to need a constant reminder every 2 days
Maybe it does not start 'cause I've Wonder Woman in a cell.

Also I haven't yet Slut costume for WW. But I've finished options.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Maybe it does not start 'cause I've Wonder Woman in a cell.

Also I haven't yet Slut costume for WW. But I've finished options.
<Jimmy Stewart voice>"Ah, thar's yer problem, see"<\Jimmy Stewart Voice>

Set Superwoman as your Henchwoman and visit WW's cell

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes