OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This isn't ready for prime time, and hasn't been uploaded yet. And, disclaimer, note that it's a proof of concept demo, not a full game, so don't get your hopes up...

It'd require a lot of community effort to port everything over from SU Unity, so keep in mind that this is pretty much just an under construction framework at the moment.

Can't wait for the 15GB Renpy bloatware that takes 5 mins to load everything
Actually, once it's loaded, I've had to introduce some 'pause type things' in a few places as SU Unity transitions are pretty slow sometimes.

Also, using .jpgs instead of .pngs for elements that don't need transparency helps keep download sizes down a bit. Even so, it'd take a community effort to re-create all of the scenes in SU Unity, which could take a while. xMendoza has a dream though, so I guess we'll see...

Last edited:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
This isn't ready for prime time, and hasn't been uploaded yet. And, disclaimer, note that it's a proof of concept demo, not a full game, so don't get your hopes up...

It'd require a lot of community effort to port everything over from SU Unity, so keep in mind that this is pretty much just an under construction framework at the moment.

Actually, once it's loaded, I've had to introduce some 'pause type things' in a few places as SU Unity transitions are pretty slow sometimes.

Also, using .jpgs instead of .pngs for elements that don't need transparency helps keep download sizes down a bit. Even so, it'd take a community effort to re-create all of the scenes in SU Unity, which could take a while. xMendoza has a dream though, so I guess we'll see...
When can we expect a full release of your version of the remake? Or no dates?

ShadowSkill2012

Apr 19, 2022
Run -> Regedit -> \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
Find files like suSlot01_cell03_h1728942076 where Slot01 is the first slot of the saved games and cell03 stands for the third cell. Value inside is the name of the girl.
View attachment 2287896
To move a girl between cells you want to cut and paste an existing value.
So to resettle my Audrey from Cell 3 to Cell 1 I cut the value from suSlot01_cell03_h1728942076 and paste it in the suSlot01_cell01_h1728942078.
Can you give me the value for Blackfire?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm, according to patreon post, last twitch stream had him working on DCAU-style Power Girl, while Picarto streams seemed to be metabordello scenes for characters like Starfire. I wouldn't mind Power Girl joining the roster :love:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I uploaded that 'Proof of Concept' demo build exploring some alternative gui ideas for SU Unity using Ren'Py here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

This is mainly just a proof of concept demo, not a full game, but if such thing interest you, feel free to check it out!

It's not intended to replace the Unity version of SU, rather to show visually a few ideas that I've batted around, building upon xMendoza's effort to develop a Ren'Py port.

If the F95Zone community decides to do anything with this is of course up to those that may be interested in such things. I have my own game projects going on, I just needed to express a few ideas that I've had after working with the SU Unity interface.

Enjoy!
:cool:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
What happened to the groilla grod arc and are we fighting JL with our harem?
No payback from Lex yet, as far as I know.
I think Parasite was supposed to spy on him (without the player doing anything, it's a conversation on the Legion Hideout), but nothing came from it.

PokerGuy2221

Oct 17, 2020
So is there a tutorial on how to unlock all costumes and outfits? If not then can someone please get working on that, thank you!

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes