lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Wonder what's the point of streaming these scenes when not one has actually been added to the bordello in years...
On the stream, you can ask him questions, which I did this time. This makes no sense, because it will take a very long time to realize his ideas. But he plans to rework the event about the League of Assassins, supplement other events with mini-content / characters, add (depending on the character) cum scenes. This year there will be content for Themyscira, MB content and all sorts of little things.

Reactions: vireker

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
In addition, I will say that the claims that the game has scenes / poses for different characters that are identical to each other is because he only uses references for complex scenes (sex, anal, etc.). For everything else, imagination is used.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how long has this game gone on. it feels like they are only doing this for the monry i mean look how much they make and how much are long it takes and still so buggy.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
how long has this game gone on. it feels like they are only doing this for the monry i mean look how much they make and how much are long it takes and still so buggy.
Since early 2015. :rolleyes:

Worth checking some of your 'favourite' creators on , it'll show you how long they've been on Patreon and their subscriber numbers (and $ too if they show it).

Reactions: Kaisenjin

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
if u are getting paid for "labour" rather than finished product why the hell would u bother to finish it. or even care about content. all the pay monthly subscriptions platforms are pure cancer.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Of course they're only doing it for the "monry," since otherwise they wouldn't need a Patreon!!!!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to but then patron should have something to make it that they don't get payed if they don't do stuff that way milking can't happen. i don't want devs to rush syuff that would miss it up but i still thin they should fix the bugs in the game.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
to but then patron should have something to make it that they don't get payed if they don't do stuff that way milking can't happen. i don't want devs to rush syuff that would miss it up but i still thin they should fix the bugs in the game.
The more money they make the more money patron makes, why would they want to make less money? It all comes down to the patrons themselves, and many seem to be paytrons:sneaky:

Reactions: after-my-dreams

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so people who can't see there helping money hungry people well hope not all devs are like that money hungry that is.but now we have greedy money hungry companes to wary about as well that sucks to no wonder skammers make a killing lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, technically they are providing what they are promising on the page for patreon. Game gets regular content updates, even if there's little to no progress on the overall plot.

Reactions: vireker

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mean, technically they are providing what they are promising on the page for patreon. Game gets regular content updates, even if there's little to no progress on the overall plot.
On this ride the handjob never ends, it's a dry handjob with zero eye contact

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but would that not be awkward for there to be none what so ever means they don't care are they find you boring. :cautious:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
does anyone know how to unlock themyscira? and how to progress in kasnia? i can only do stuff with the guards, aubrey and the maid
Unlocking Themyscira was covered in excruciating depth some pages back (depending on how many posts per page you have set), hence everyone's reluctance to spoonfeed anyone else - it's easily found with a quick search.

As for Kasnia, that's a little more of a difficult thing to search for - based on your post I would say that you appear to have completed it, all the other rooms/corridors except the West Wing serve no function in the game after the wedding event.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes