Ixalanabound

Jun 22, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game so far, but I've run into a glitch, I think. I hired Ivy from the Legion, but she's grayed out in every menu she can be selected from. I can't put her on heists or post her to any location, she's just not selectable at all. Something similar happened with Cassie when she was still working, and I solved it by unlocking her device. Is this a well-known glitch, and is there a solution to it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game so far, but I've run into a glitch, I think. I hired Ivy from the Legion, but she's grayed out in every menu she can be selected from. I can't put her on heists or post her to any location, she's just not selectable at all. Something similar happened with Cassie when she was still working, and I solved it by unlocking her device. Is this a well-known glitch, and is there a solution to it?
Poison Ivy doesn't do anything, so not a bug. You can put her in Lex's room for some lewds and that's about it

Jul 11, 2020
I've gotten that Ivy bug twice in my time playing and each time, I could never find a way to undo it short of just starting a new game and remembering to never put Ivy in anything but the living quarters
But like the other guy said, Ivy isn't needed for anything except the lewd scenes. Though seeing as that's the whole point of the game, it's frustrating that a glitch like this is still around.

Dec 24, 2020

"In a world where Lex can indeed make Stargirl do what he wants, in what direction does he point her towards? Lex himself is starting the year off by splitting his focus in half. Half of his focus is on the island of Themyscira. The other half... Is going towards another business he's seemingly forgotten. The Bordello, Within the coming update, Something Unlimited is going 50/50! Half of the update shall be on The Bordello, the other half will continue into the depths of Themyscira."

Well... it's been a few years but SR7 is finally going back to the Bordello!... hopefully

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Well... it's been a few years but SR7 is finally going back to the Bordello!... hopefully
Knowing how one of the reasons they don't add catwoman content is the mess of code that is the bordello, hopefully the update isn't delayed due to bugs. Also inhaling some copium to see if they add the bordello monitor scenes of Cassie and Donna. (the odds seem really unlikely)

Reactions: Zane11

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
Isn't "The Bordello" just a cell with a different background? :KEK: Anyway, Im hoping this is our last time visit Themyscira because the hype is already gone.

Reactions: Cyberious
Dec 24, 2020
Knowing how one of the reasons they don't add catwoman content is the mess of code that is the bordello, hopefully the update isn't delayed due to bugs. Also inhaling some copium to see if they add the bordello monitor scenes of Cassie and Donna. (the odds seem really unlikely)
The ones he's been working on have been Stargirl, Starfire and Black Canary if I remember correctly

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Isn't "The Bordello" just a cell with a different background? :KEK: Anyway, Im hoping this is our last time visit Themyscira because the hype is already gone.
Think about the interactions that happen when the player enters it from the map. Is it just a different background?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Bordello also has the monitoring scenes where you have them service single or group of customers.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
The ones he's been working on have been Stargirl, Starfire and Black Canary if I remember correctly
Yup, I have seen the recap pics of those, excited to see them of course, just hoping for some surprises on the bordello content, the post said 50/50 but seeing how the bordello isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea, I wonder if we are gonna see more of Themyscira, hoping for more Hippolyta and maybe some Yara Flor.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ivy does have another scene in the bordello were she is messing with bat girl are should have in one of the last up dates for get how long that was.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes