adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
ok so i cant get any lana lang or themiskera content
For Lana Lang you have to compelete Darcy Mason and then go into her cell and she will tell you that she captured Lana and placed her in the cell. Lana should be there. As for Themyscira I don't know. People say that you have to complete Kasnia event and get Wonder woman, Donna Troy and Cassie slut outfits then go into Legion of dooms hideout and there you'll meet Grail.

Reactions: Catwashere

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Define "care". He does give them a place to live at night outside of the streets and provides them with endless snu-snu. Them having to strut around the bar/brodello/cell and engage with randos with big dicks isn't taken into account

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
he does show a some what careing side that's true. but in the end he just want's to be entertand that is all. well the way the story goes anyway. some like black fire and the ones who are aragent he my have a sadist side for lol.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
That's why it would be fun to have the game be more than just another new girl each update.
Considering his hate for Superman interactions with Supergirl, Lois, Lana,... should have more impact on the story (barebones as it is right now).
It would be fun to have the ladies do a mission against the JL at some point, setting off alarms with the heroes. So they can see how loyal and brainwashed they have become to Lex.

Some JL vs Corrupted super heroines would be fun missions. Or maybe it should be an event all it's own? That would be nice.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I've been saying for a while that what the game needs is some story progression.

New girls are fine, but we have enough at this point to justify focusing on story for a bit. It doesn't need to be anything drastic, basically something that shows the impact of Lex's scheme. If the dev is bored, it could even simply be additional dialogue in the cells that demonstrates developments in the outside world (based on the girls' new reactions). It would also be super cool for some low level character like Det. Bullock to actually find out the truth. An event would be too much to hope for I guess.

Anyway, doubt anything will happen beyond adding more and more ladies so I digress...

Reactions: Frampt
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes