Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I do still wish that they'd seriously consider making the game a bit more 'mod friendly', i.e. porting things over to Ren'Py or whatever, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.
Lets be honest mod scene would be dead :HideThePain: I don't imagine someone even bothering adding in anything of actually substance.

Cult of Ape

Oct 11, 2017
Lets be honest mod scene would be dead :HideThePain: I don't imagine someone even bothering adding in anything of actually substance.
I´m helping out with the Renpy remake to make myself acquainted with the engine, and I absolutely intend to continue modding it, as long as at least the management bit is done. There are things that can be done without necessarily creating new artwork (changing dialogue/progression and using existing artwork in new ways), but I actually possess some art skill, so i would probably have a go at that too, but it´s all a matter of finding time. The point is to at least have the possibility.

Reactions: OhWee and Jimwalrus

H609

Jan 17, 2020
For some reason I can't open the app on my mac. Idk if its the actual app or somethng to do with my mac

KenyattaSama112

Dec 29, 2020
Hey There, Im having issues downloading the Mac Version of this game. I've been using Mega since its the only one that allows me to download this game. Sadly I won’t permit me to open said file. Mind If I get some technical assistance?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
..........Who would want to see an SR7 Korra game that was promised almost 2 years ago first????

all tho yeah i still love the art
View attachment 2363000
the art is cool but there are like 2169 titans games. Properly drawn Korra would be better even tho there are a few korra games she's always drawn as thick instead of muscular and fit. But most importantly finish SL since there are major characters who lack basic content and some who don't have any content at all (catwoman).

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
the art is cool but there are like 2169 titans games. Properly drawn Korra would be better even tho there are a few korra games she's always drawn as thick instead of muscular and fit. But most importantly finish SL since there are major characters who lack basic content and some who don't have any content at all (catwoman).
Korra games are a dime a dozen as well. How about going to a generic franchise where content and scope can be controlled to prevent less feature creep like the Star Trek knock off from Black Mirror's USS Callister

Reactions: GaRbS

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update might be released and does anyone know what else might be coming besides Amazon Island?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
..........Who would want to see an SR7 Korra game that was promised almost 2 years ago first????

all tho yeah i still love the art
View attachment 2363000
First Korra, then this cause these three look great. While still updating SU from time to time.

Speaking of Korra: does anyone know Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra adult games that are not Bend or Break nor Four Elements Trainer?

Oct 11, 2022
First Korra, then this cause these three look great. While still updating SU from time to time.

Speaking of Korra: does anyone know Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra adult games that are not Bend or Break nor Four Elements Trainer?
Dunno if im allowed to talk about other games in the thread but Book 5: Untold Legend of Korra by Muplur is pretty good. It's pretty long and has already been completed as well. So no waiting for updates lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Speaking about other games is technically off-topic ......... Don't be surprised if stuff gets nuked

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's something after they finish doing what they promise people why not a scene with starfire and raven mybe one with the taria if that's the rock girls name. then a three some with them all are a leash scene a good writer could do a wonder with that stuff lol.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes