Ze_ef

Feb 4, 2023
Need help, has anyone encontered a bug where you cant get to the Lexcorp lab? Keeps bringing me to office

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Need help, has anyone encontered a bug where you cant get to the Lexcorp lab? Keeps bringing me to office
Known issue. Not sure what triggers it. Only solution is starting a new save (best to delete the registry files I imagine). I have never encountered it myself.

Ze_ef

Feb 4, 2023
Sorry can you elaborate on the solution? Dont fully get it. Delete the existing file with issue and play anew?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry can you elaborate on the solution? Dont fully get it. Delete the existing file with issue and play anew?
Nuke your save by restarting on top of it. Dude above also suggests going into the Windows registry and nuke the path to the game too (though watch out doing that, since you can bork your Windows if you go ballsdeep into registry and dunno wtf you're doing). You could also delete and re-download the game just to be sure

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
To completely delete your save. Deleting Some guy in the registry / regedit.exe
545.PNG 546.PNG
Deleting / redownloading a SU build won't change this. Creating a new save over a already played save doesn't reset everything (but most stuff).

Deleting the wrong part in the registry may make your OS unstable though.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
ok so i cant get any lana lang or themiskera content
For Lana Lang you have to compelete Darcy Mason and then go into her cell and she will tell you that she captured Lana and placed her in the cell. Lana should be there. As for Themyscira I don't know. People say that you have to complete Kasnia event and get Wonder woman, Donna Troy and Cassie slut outfits then go into Legion of dooms hideout and there you'll meet Grail.

Reactions: Catwashere
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes