witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Better yet : just cheat yourself into infinite $ and never have the girls go out of their cells
this, everything about the actual prostitution mechanics fucking sucks. you're better off just waiting for the CG Packs or ripping the images from the game somehow cause playing it is boring as fuck

Reactions: observer80

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
With how badly the game is currently running and coded, i would count on it causing even more crashes and bugs to happen.
Wouldn't surprise. But man i'm thinking it's ridiculous af how this dudes make shit ton of cash.. would be really good to make some big changes. Adding sound, animations just like innocent witches game by sad crab company. Idk what is going on with the devs and game atm, i'm just new here but this shit just sad to see.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Wouldn't surprise. But man i'm thinking it's ridiculous af how this dudes make shit ton of cash.. would be really good to make some big changes. Adding sound, animations just like innocent witches game by sad crab company. Idk what is going on with the devs and game atm, i'm just new here but this shit just sad to see.
Ah yes, Innocent Witches, now there is a game where the f95 fanbase completely supports their efforts and doesn't at all complain about every single thing.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I still remember when I found him through Bend or Break 1, honestly he should take a haitus on this and work on Bend or Break 2, because in almost 2 years he's put out the same content with different labels IMO. It's just such a let down, and I'm glad I stopped supporting when he moved to that "2 month cycle" bs, since its only gotten more egregious since then.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are you implying that this is the end?
I'm implying people have been asking how to unlock the event since the update came out, without reading the 50+ replies telling them how to, including a Discord quote from the dev with ample details.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes