NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Will placing ladies in the Bordello automatically let them fuck clients? I don't wanna put them in there and accidentally start something I don't want. I want more money, but I don't wanna share. lol I really like this game, how much effort has been put into the art and the gameplay feels satisfying, but prostituting my harem is just not something I'm willing to do.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Will placing ladies in the Bordello automatically let them fuck clients? I don't wanna put them in there and accidentally start something I don't want. I want more money, but I don't wanna share. lol I really like this game, how much effort has been put into the art and the gameplay feels satisfying, but prostituting my harem is just not something I'm willing to do.
how would they make money in a bordello if they didn’t fuck clients?

• Haha
Reactions: Zane11

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Your only option here is to just put the girls in the Glamour Slam, and maybe rely on heists for cash. You can 'mostly bypass' the MB and it's much better income, but a couple of events are tied to girls working in the MB, such as Lobo's dialogues. So if you don't mind 'missing out' on some content, yeah it's possible...

The MB orgy scenes are pretty cool though. It'd be a shame to pass those up...

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Your only option here is to just put the girls in the Glamour Slam, and maybe rely on heists for cash. You can 'mostly bypass' the MB and it's much better income, but a couple of events are tied to girls working in the MB, such as Lobo's dialogues. So if you don't mind 'missing out' on some content, yeah it's possible...

The MB orgy scenes are pretty cool though. It'd be a shame to pass those up...
Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll miss out. There is a lot of content like I said. So I'm not too worried. It's just not my kink. (y)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What's the method for that?
She's tied to Lobo, who has MB scenes with three different Superheroines before you can hire him...

Not sure if Crush is part of the Cheat menu yet, but if she is (press c while on citymap) you could enable her via the cheat menu maybe...

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
She's tied to Lobo, who has MB scenes with three different Superheroines before you can hire him...

Not sure if Crush is part of the Cheat menu yet, but if she is (press c while on citymap) you could enable her via the cheat menu maybe...
Oh! Neat! I didn't know there was a cheat menu! Thanks! I appreciate this.

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Gotchu covered fam. Here’s what you do:

Step 1: Put them in the metabordello.
Step 2: Don’t look at any of the cameras in the office.
step 3: Pretend the money you’re raking in is from Lex’s investments.

Problem solved.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, a quick note for those that may have missed it...

Apparently the SU Discord group has opened up the 'fan mod of SU' conversation. Whether the 'suggested guidelines' will be shared here is up to GS Games, Smokeshank has been pretty dismissive about the F95Zone community up to this point. Which is too bad, the F9Zone SU Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart Thread is pretty awesome, with over 100 pages of content and associated discussions!

Myself, if there was a community out there with 5.8 MILLION members, and as I type this there are over 20,000 members online at F95Zone at this very moment (sure some of those are bots), I'd be looking at F95Zone as something that might be worth putting on my troll armor for and investing a little more time in.

Trolls tend to dominate conversations in any forums where they participate, but there are a NUMBER of people around here that DO LIKE this game and talk about it regularly/aren't trashing it at every opportunity.

Now as for 'Valid Criticisms' of the game, and there ARE a number of those (bugs for example, also 'mostly recycled' sprites). But if GS Games isn't interested in making a better product, well that's on them.

The fact that the 'fan made mods' conversation is even a thing over at the 'official' SU Discord is a promising development however. We'll see where that goes.

BTW, I shared 0.26 of the SU ReImagined proof of concept thingie in the development thread today, but I'm awaiting some more feedback before I 'unofficially officially' share the details in this thread. And of course xMendoza shared his latest version of Rebuilt a few posts above in this thread.

I'll be shifting gears to another one of my projects for a bit, but will keep an eye on the ReImagined thread and still piddle around with things. It's at the point now that ANYONE that wants to try can make girlpacks for it, be it existing girls or new girls content, so I achieved that goal. There's a few loose ends still (mainly the Meta Bordello, Summoning and Cloning) but it's pretty much 'good to go' for others that want to help out with the F95Zone community SU Ren'Py mod thingie...

Anyways, yeah it'll be interesting to see if anything comes from the 'game modding' discussion on the SU Discord! I'll be here in the meantime (Discord doesn't interest me personally).

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Jimwalrus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They're probably not caring/letting it slide for now, but if their channel gets flooded by mod talk or if it gets too big, they might wanna start cockblocking it more. Especially if the mod starts "overlapping" on the main SU discussions.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
greetings,

blackfire didnt show up in her cell after her visit at the office where i send her down. version is 2.4 and i cant enable her via cheat menu.

any ideas how i can get her?

thx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
greetings,

blackfire didnt show up in her cell after her visit at the office where i send her down. version is 2.4 and i cant enable her via cheat menu.

thx
Wait a few days. If after more than a week she's still not there, start panicking back here. Or you bugged out. It's 50/50 with this game

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
greetings,

thx
This has been reported a few times so I am thinking this is a new bug with the latest version.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes