fknslip

Jan 18, 2020
Been enjoying the game, but I have two questions. First off, does the unlock button circled in my attachment actually do anything or is it just decorative???
Secondly, is there a guide/walkthrough out there that doesn't that 15 years to comb through? I swear i've gone through at least 2 or three guides/walkthroughs on here and none of them have been able to help me comprehend/finish the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Been enjoying the game, but I have two questions. First off, does the unlock button circled in my attachment actually do anything or is it just decorative???
Secondly, is there a guide/walkthrough out there that doesn't that 15 years to comb through? I swear i've gone through at least 2 or three guides/walkthroughs on here and none of them have been able to help me comprehend/finish the game.
1st : Nope
2nd : You don't need a guide. Everything is 99% the same for every girl. Do heists, talk to Talia, upgrade devices and you'll get through most of the game

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
I seem to have run into an unfixable problem. After the first time I hired Ivy I sent her on a capture mission (she failed). Since then she is marked as "hired" but cannot actually be assigned to anything. The only way I can see this being fixed is if the cheat menu adds the option to fire villains.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
As far as needing a guide, just use the first one with Archer and name search the supe/word search for summoning/cloning/robotic cause sometimes it's weird who you need to talk to and have in your stable before you get some girls. Otherwise unlocking outfits is as easy as following the rule of 3 and then doing the Prison and Boat events, although you don't get to keep those which is a major bummer. You CAN get the girls in nearly any order YOU want, but agian, certain girls like Raven and Superwoman need summoning and a dialgoue with other characters, and Galatea and the Android chick need cloning and robotics events. Shit you even need certain villains in certain defense positions to get girls/outfits so just play until you think you've hit a wall and search the docs.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I seem to have run into an unfixable problem. After the first time I hired Ivy I sent her on a capture mission (she failed). Since then she is marked as "hired" but cannot actually be assigned to anything. The only way I can see this being fixed is if the cheat menu adds the option to fire villains.
Cheat menu is hitting C on the town map. Takes less time to do that than post in here. And yes, you can unhire villains in it. Though, as said a bunch of times before, Ivy is 1 of the buggiest girl in the game and will crash herself on everything not Lex's room

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Cheat menu is hitting C on the town map. Takes less time to do that than post in here. And yes, you can unhire villains in it. Though, as said a bunch of times before, Ivy is 1 of the buggiest girl in the game and will crash herself on everything not Lex's room
Yes I know how to access the cheat menu, but I can't fire people from it. If I click on the villains, nothing happens.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
what is new in this update ?
Added ---------------------------------------

- Themyscira Event

3 Backgrounds

- Circe Content
- Normal Amazon Costume
- Naked Amazon Costume
- Normal Intro Scene
- Dance Scene

12 Backgrounds

- Black Canary Content
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes
- Private Room Anal Scenes
- Exhibition Intro Scenes
- Exhibition Sex Scenes
- Exhibition Cumshot Scenes

- Stargirl Content
- Exhibition Intro Scenes
- Exhibition Sex Scenes
- Exhibition Cumshot Scenes

- Starfire Content

Reactions: Nowama

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
How do I get the newest Circe content? Do I need to reset the Themyscira event? I have been all around the place and in her room and nothing new happens.

Reactions: Alex740
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes