Metalbatssj

Jul 3, 2021
someone else when they are decompressing the game by RAR gets the problem of ''error file write''. Maybe it's my PC, because sometimes the file decompresses to 80/90% and other times it's instantly not the error! Thanks for your help everyone :))

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
someone else when they are decompressing the game by RAR gets the problem of ''error file write''. Maybe it's my PC, because sometimes the file decompresses to 80/90% and other times it's instantly not the error! Thanks for your help everyone :))
Maybe the file is faulty in some way? Have you tried a fresh download of the file? Sometimes the simple way works lol.

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
ok, finally new update
Mega
- i added joker 4 dialogs
- harley first dialog
- a new interface for rooms (for now i just want opinions about the idea,aspect)
-i fixed the outfits interface
- there is a bug for tala's strip with cadmus outfit so avoid that scene
So not certain if I did something wrong, but I just downloaded this for the first time, extracted and fired up a new game and it breaks at the same point each time I've tried it. Selected 'skip intro', picked a heroine, Lex slides into frame to say "What just happened" then the game breaks:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/intro.rpy", line 232, in script
jump beginmainstory
ScriptError: could not find label 'beginmainstory'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump beginmainstory
File "C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\SURebuilt-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\SURebuilt-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Mercy and Lois too. I suppose it depends what you think of Terra's.
Best girl Harley needs a Slut outfit. I Highly doubt Mercy would willingly wear one and Lois has a different Device from the others so that is also a maybe.

Terra has the trailer trash outfit and the nighty one so maybe its her version of Slut. Though all others have have a Slut outfit look like a Hooker so going with the trend it doesn't fit then.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Best girl Harley needs a Slut outfit. I Highly doubt Mercy would willingly wear one and Lois has a different Device from the others so that is also a maybe.

Terra has the trailer trash outfit and the nighty one so maybe its her version of Slut. Though all others have have a Slut outfit look like a Hooker so going with the trend it doesn't fit then.
Which Harley ?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Yeah it might make more sense to have a slut outfit for the characters in a different area of the game.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Lois has a different Device from the others so that is also a maybe.
SR7 isn't gonna go back and add in outfits for Lois just because she has animations. :KEK: That was, after all, the main reason he dropped animations. He realized with mercy he had to do the animation again with every outfit.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
People waiting on new content or even them to "finish the current girls first" need to understand that Black Canary was one of the FIRST THREE HEROINES in the game back when it was on 4Chan Harem Games in 2015, and ONLY JUST GOT CELL CONTENT over spring/summer 2022. I LOVE this game. But I am so glad I have not ever wasted a single penny on it. I wish they'd just "Season Finale" the game like it was a major tv show getting canceled unexpectedly, wrap it up, and move on to the next project.

Also, PLEASE MORE SUPERWOMAN/GALATEA/WONDERWOMAN CONTENT!!!! Let's get some damn muscle lezdom going PLEASE!!!!
this, only I joined the wagon in like 2017/2018.

Reactions: observer80

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Did I mess something up or this game mute even though it has existed for so long? Like at least have some copyright free music or something for each different area etc. Not to mention how even some generic sounds effects for the girls would add up for the experience.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Guys i had the 2 iniziale scene with blackfire that ended with her captured but She isn't in any Cell. What can i do?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Did I mess something up or this game mute even though it has existed for so long? Like at least have some copyright free music or something for each different area etc. Not to mention how even some generic sounds effects for the girls would add up for the experience.
I mean, you can always just put your own playlist, that's what quite a lot of us do.

Reactions: tsmaniac

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So not certain if I did something wrong, but I just downloaded this for the first time, extracted and fired up a new game and it breaks at the same point each time I've tried it. Selected 'skip intro', picked a heroine, Lex slides into frame to say "What just happened" then the game breaks:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump beginmainstory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump beginmainstory
File "C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\SURebuilt-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\SURebuilt-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
yeah sorry i think i will remove that option, just select the normal story for now.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes