Caution3

Jan 22, 2018
Have you done the 40985730985734856974365 things listed in every post replying to what you gotta do since the event came out ?
yeah pretty much. It's difficult to remember all the things to do but i remember doing it when themiscyra event appear. The guides do not have any clues, so i'm blocked. I unlocked everything. WW dialogue, slut outfits for wonder girl,.. i just don't know what i miss

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Aight I'm gonna be that guy. Anyone have the assets for the spanking scenes (not mp4 version plz, for I prefer straight up images.)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry mate no idea how to do that.

Don't be just tempted, it's literally what happened, whether the devs even admit it to themselves, they've stagnated creativity wise, but they get a comfortable support every month. The story hardly advanced in cool directions, and only costumes/characters got consistently added... but then again, why change?
I'm fine with the game as is, since I love the art style, but I can see how it went for a crazy vision when the game started development in 2016 (!!!), and now 7 years in, things died down.
I expect this game to continue over years to come until people finally stop supporting.
2015-august 2015.
The game is much older than this site.

Reactions: Lordroedor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Sorry mate no idea how to do that.

Don't be just tempted, it's literally what happened, whether the devs even admit it to themselves, they've stagnated creativity wise, but they get a comfortable support every month. The story hardly advanced in cool directions, and only costumes/characters got consistently added... but then again, why change?
I'm fine with the game as is, since I love the art style, but I can see how it went for a crazy vision when the game started development in 2016 (!!!), and now 7 years in, things died down.
I expect this game to continue over years to come until people finally stop supporting.
The content they are releasing doesn't need to be a game. It could be a comic. Just think about it. There's no choices and no mechanics, the "animations" are 99% just two or three pictures one after the other or cloned animations from old ones with the exact same poses.

They are released in predictable order too.

As a comic we wouldn't have bugs. I think it wouldn't work because as a comic, they would have to actually write something, at least apparently meaningful for the duration of the pages.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
ok, finally new update

- i added joker 4 dialogs
- harley first dialog
- a new interface for rooms (for now i just want opinions about the idea,aspect)
-i fixed the outfits interface
- there is a bug for tala's strip with cadmus outfit so avoid that scene

Last edited:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Has anyone ran into the Lobo Bug? I was finally able to hire him and after doing so I can't find him. He doesn't show up in the Heist screen or Villain post screen.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone ran into the Lobo Bug? I was finally able to hire him and after doing so I can't find him. He doesn't show up in the Heist screen or Villain post screen.
Have you upgraded the Legion Hideout to Level 4? For some tasks, Lobo isn't available until the Legion Hideout Level is upgraded to level 4.

Finding the hidden 'next page' button location on some of the screens was interesting. Not sure if that has been fixed yet...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
AFAIK, he's not anywhere. You only hire him to coax him into the brodello and make him spend too much $ on sluts, then pressure his ass into paying you back, so he gives you Crush instead. Ish

Research907

May 19, 2018
Anybody else having issues with the Legion Hideout being broken? The screen goes black and takes forever to load. When it does load the options work but it looks like this. I have not played in a good while so 2.4 is new for me.
1678834740385.png

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Have you upgraded the Legion Hideout to Level 4? For some tasks, Lobo isn't available until the Legion Hideout Level is upgraded to level 4.

Finding the hidden 'next page' button location on some of the screens was interesting. Not sure if that has been fixed yet...
Do you also know how to get the classic Batgirl costume or is that not a thing anymore?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes