Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I hope someday whoever proofreads the script for this game learns the difference between glower and "growler".
One of these is not a real English word.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Query; do any of the heroines/villainesses "get caught" by patrons during their walk through the Glamour Slam? I would think that would be enjoyable to watch...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Query; do any of the heroines/villainesses "get caught" by patrons during their walk through the Glamour Slam? I would think that would be enjoyable to watch...
Nope, you just strut around with the leashed girl and that's it. There's a bunch of text saying people are in awe about the event but nothing happens

Sacycocunut

Sep 4, 2021
Below is my updated quick reference sheet for 2.3.9. The main change is that I added a bunch of Amazon characters at the bottom in their own section.

As I've noted previously, the purpose of this quick reference sheet is to convey some basic info about the various characters. It is NOT intended to replace Archer's more comprehensive guide, which is also linked in the OP. For more detailed info about scene progression and such, I recommend Archer's guide, but if you just need a bit of quick info, like what level device you need to capture a particular superheroine, that's what my quick reference sheet is designed for.

None of the Amazons on Themyscira have 'slut costume' versions yet, which is my preferred thumbnail, so I went with the nekkid versions in most cases, 'cuz I like nekkid chicks. Note that in many cases you won't see them nekkid in game yet...

I pretty much drew my info from the 2.3.9 changelog as far as scenes are concerned, as I can't go back in my current save, and my other two saves are much earlier in the story. So I would have to do a lot of grinding to unlock Themyscira again to play from the beginning of the event, and I have other projects that I need to focus on atm.

So if I missed anything, PLEASE post up here and let me know, so that I can adjust things accordingly. Suggestions are of course welcome! Also, if Market Gal has an ingame name, let me know. Her art is based on DCAU Antiope, but SR7 went with a different version of Antiope that was seen in other media.

Enjoy! :cool:

View attachment 2198710

The above image has been compressed a bit by the F95zone algorithm, a less blurry version is attached below in the .7z file.
how do i add the guide to the game

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I've been saying for a while that it'd be cool storywise to have someone actually figure out that the ladies are the real deal. Detective Bullock and Flash were both in the strip club which was imo a missed opportunity, but sadly this game has plenty of those despite all its strengths..

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I've been saying for a while that it'd be cool storywise to have someone actually figure out that the ladies are the real deal. Detective Bullock and Flash were both in the strip club which was imo a missed opportunity, but sadly this game has plenty of those despite all its strengths..
I meant "get caught" in the sense that one of the patrons grabs her and tries to grope her. Many times, the way the leash scenes are written, it clearly expresses an intent that patrons have to grab them or they actually do make an attempt, but the heroines and villainesses always seem to escape.
Though, now that you mention it, I think it would be enjoyable if the police were secretly investigating the Slam and you had horny undercover(and maybe uniformed) cops make lewd comments on how good the "performers" look.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I meant "get caught" in the sense that one of the patrons grabs her and tries to grope her. Many times, the way the leash scenes are written, it clearly expresses an intent that patrons have to grab them or they actually do make an attempt, but the heroines and villainesses always seem to escape.
Though, now that you mention it, I think it would be enjoyable if the police were secretly investigating the Slam and you had horny undercover(and maybe uniformed) cops make lewd comments on how good the "performers" look.
Any attempt at any1 not Lex touch any girl would enrage the NTR'ers and SR7 would implode with all the butthurt, so it won't happen

Sep 6, 2022
How do you get a Villain unstuck? I have I hired Ivy to do a heist and it failed but she is still listed in my villains and i can not select her for anything.. Shes just frozen in selection.. Is there a way to get her out of there ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do you get a Villain unstuck? I have I hired Ivy to do a heist and it failed but she is still listed in my villains and i can not select her for anything.. Shes just frozen in selection.. Is there a way to get her out of there ?
Main town map, hit C and relock her, then unlock her again. Might not work. Also, Ivy is bugged almost everywhere not Lex's room

touje

Sep 16, 2017
Isnt it better if this game doesnt have a mobile game tag since the devs wont be making and android version of this? Or is there a mobile version ive yet to see

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Yo guys quick question regarding Starfire. There is a blue locked scene under Inspection, is this accessible, or locked for everybody else?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes