Caution3

Jan 22, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm stuck since 3 update. I still can't go to themiscyra. Grail don't show up to the hideout.. I don't know what to do.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attached same for 2.4.

Reactions: Ixiah and sx78

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I guess so... I've never seen it before.
The way Sundowner framed the scene, I don't think he meant to say "a small iceberg" or "a glass used to store beer".
If I`m not mistaken Sinsetrider is the Canadian so English must be his native language. Maybe some local dialect (I suppose).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm stuck since 3 update. I still can't go to themiscyra. Grail don't show up to the hideout.. I don't know what to do.
Have you done the 40985730985734856974365 things listed in every post replying to what you gotta do since the event came out ?

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I was thinking. Back in the day this game was almost revolutionary. It had decent writing, an intriguing argument, and lots of possibilities. You never knew what was gonna happen with the characters.

Of course that ended up pretty soon. Now we know exactly what's gonna happen with every character. We know what we are gonna see... over the next 5 or 10 years of development.

The game tried to clean its face with the amazons but... it ended up repeating exactly the same patterns. It's not bad. It's just getting boring to me.

As years pass, games evolve. New exciting games have appeared that have better writing, huge amounts of content... and probably won't take 10 years to finish. Games that are more dynamic and less stagnant. Games like summertime saga, hero party must fall (it brings corruption to another level entirely), or even the jikage raising game, relatively humble as it is. But thanks to steam we are living a golden age of hentai games. There are SO MANY of them, with high quality standards nowadays. It's impressive. I remember when I was a teen and I had to look for spicey dress up games made with flash on newgrounds. Because that was 60% of hentai games at some point.

I feel tempted to think that... maybe the developers here got a living with the game and just kept it frozen in time to keep that income forever. For that to be possible, they mechanized the process as much as possible. Something unlimited is the kind of game robocop would make... if he was into hentai, of course. It's like if a machine was making it. There's a blueprint and nothing gets out of it. Even the writing commits as little as possible.

I am not trying to roast the game. I like it. I will follow it forever, as long as they keep releasing content. I feel nothing but respect and admiration to the people who make the game. But I wonder if they still have the fire in them, how much of a routine this has become.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
can you make a roll back tool ?
Sorry mate no idea how to do that.

I feel tempted to think that... maybe the developers here got a living with the game and just kept it frozen in time to keep that income forever. For that to be possible, they mechanized the process as much as possible. Something unlimited is the kind of game robocop would make... if he was into hentai, of course. It's like if a machine was making it. There's a blueprint and nothing gets out of it. Even the writing commits as little as possible.
Don't be just tempted, it's literally what happened, whether the devs even admit it to themselves, they've stagnated creativity wise, but they get a comfortable support every month. The story hardly advanced in cool directions, and only costumes/characters got consistently added... but then again, why change?
I'm fine with the game as is, since I love the art style, but I can see how it went for a crazy vision when the game started development in 2016 (!!!), and now 7 years in, things died down.
I expect this game to continue over years to come until people finally stop supporting.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Do you think there will be any more events or characters added in the future? If so, I'd like to suggest more: roxy rocket and Ms. Gsptlsnz.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Do you think there will be any more events or characters added in the future? If so, I'd like to suggest more: roxy rocket and Ms. Gsptlsnz.
Might wanna wait a few years for SR7 to finish what girls we already got before asking for new 1s. You have the ~12 new Amazons with nothing to cope with if you really want new stuff

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Imagine finding there's very little relevant or good content in the last year or so, and then finding out that after a 3 month wait, the update has like.... 3 good scenes...
He says on the changelog he upped the bordello for example, but I see the exact same bordello as it was 1 year ago...
Thank goddess I had Honey select at hand. Because SU was good for squat.

PS. the "amazon" in the arena is just to satisfy SR7 self crappy tastes and oracle is just copy paste with veil.

Reactions: Lordroedor

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
SR7 has said he wants to add more cell scenes so that could be more characters etc too.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I haven't played since 2.3.7. Downloaded 2.4. Not worthy the wait; new amazons but only handjob/blowjob scenes. I might just download the asset packs instead.

sektou

Oct 8, 2022
I have problem with Blackfire. I had the second event in office and after that it said that Blackfire is now in living quarters, but she is not in any cell and cant find her anywhere. Can someone help fix it?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I have problem with Blackfire. I had the second event in office and after that it said that Blackfire is now in living quarters, but she is not in any cell and cant find her anywhere. Can someone help fix it?
The only solutions I can think of is progress with Starfire or she is on the next page in the cell area.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
when is the next update due? Won't fixing the stuff missed out push that one back?
What next update ? You got 1 ~2 days ago .......... Even if you only want a bugfix, it could be weeks to a month. Then it would be back to normal dev time of "whatever I say needs 6+ months added to it, and 1/2 or less content"

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes