Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Anybody else having issues with the Legion Hideout being broken? The screen goes black and takes forever to load. When it does load the options work but it looks like this. I have not played in a good while so 2.4 is new for me.
View attachment 2467602
Looks like either a corruption issue. Either extracted without 7zip or a corrupt download etc.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Can you tell me if in this update Black Canary decids to submit to Lex or still fight him and the device?
Because if I remember correctly, in the private room the girls are mind controlled instead of having their mind free as in the cell.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Anybody else having issues with the Legion Hideout being broken? The screen goes black and takes forever to load. When it does load the options work but it looks like this. I have not played in a good while so 2.4 is new for me.
View attachment 2467602
No that's the level 5 upgrade. You can hire the Monitor and Anti-Monitor in the Empty Void upgrade.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Can you tell me if in this update Black Canary decids to submit to Lex or still fight him and the device?
Because if I remember correctly, in the private room the girls are mind controlled instead of having their mind free as in the cell.
The update was for the Bordello and as you said, girls are mind controlled there.
Nothing's changed for her cell content I'm afraid.

Reactions: Core13

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
MAKE A PATERON ALREADY!!!!
Hi, first I want to thank you for trusting me, but I can't do a patreon because that will complicate things too much, so it's much better if I do this for free as long as I can. I hope that I will finish this project this year.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
People waiting on new content or even them to "finish the current girls first" need to understand that Black Canary was one of the FIRST THREE HEROINES in the game back when it was on 4Chan Harem Games in 2015, and ONLY JUST GOT CELL CONTENT over spring/summer 2022. I LOVE this game. But I am so glad I have not ever wasted a single penny on it. I wish they'd just "Season Finale" the game like it was a major tv show getting canceled unexpectedly, wrap it up, and move on to the next project.

Also, PLEASE MORE SUPERWOMAN/GALATEA/WONDERWOMAN CONTENT!!!! Let's get some damn muscle lezdom going PLEASE!!!!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes