pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
ok , so please tell me if i am wrong but the only heroine that gets captured and then unlocked to go in a cell that can still be picked to work at the bordello or slam and still in her cell is Starfire ?
I hope the plans for heroes follows the following progress eventualy
1 capture the hero
2 upgrade the device to full
3 hero does the 3 dance types at the slam
4 unlock the hero making her go into their cell or go straight to bordello in you dont unlocked device ( like it is now )
5 do all cell interactions until the hero is "broken " ie leached , nickname role and willing having sex/anal in the cell
6 this then allows a celled heroine to be picked to work in the bordello including all of her costumes from the cell intractions that get unlocked and work in the slam again
7 "broken " this also workes for non heroes that are celled ie audrey , powergirl , lana lang , lois lane , killer frost , harley quin 2 , raven even etc

I also hope in the future Miss Martian gets the eventual ability to change her appearance , then she can be any character including Marvel heroes or celebrities , endless possiblities

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
I guess I was right when I said Sunset didnt care about BC's content back when he stream it and the scenes were mid. I like how he says “without realizing it” and instead of you know change the scene when he “realized” nah he just doubles down. Also “its always going to happen with so many scenes“ only 7 girls have exhibition scenes and those are gangbang scenes so they are more unique than your normal sex scenes and even with that Sunset can only copy paste. 071353902.jpg

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I wanted to make this system a basic reply mod where you can play scenes you've already unlocked, but is better to make all scenes available from the start?
I believe so. You can also set it so initially all but already discovered is unavailable but there is a switch which makes them all available.
Honestly, at this point, anything that allows to replay scenes with text and not just images - will be a godsend.

Reactions: ederius

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone with full save for v 2.4 share please
Full saves for 2.4.0 for and .
New Circe scenes unlocked in the Vault under the Event Scenes - Themyscira.
If you want to unlock her using the previous save, you can delete registry files starting with "suSlot01_them" and restart the Themyscira event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the corresponding slot.

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Full saves for 2.4.0 for Slot 1 and Slot 3.
New Circe scenes unlocked in the Vault under the Event Scenes - Themyscira.
If you want to unlock her using the previous save, you can delete registry files starting with "suSlot01_them" and restart the Themyscira event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the corresponding slot.
Thanks alot dear

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

We're still keeping Wonder Woman out of the poll since she would just win, but Cassie and Donna Troy are added in now. These will be for th

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If the old polls are any indication,Huntress and Hawkgirl have no chance to win the poll.
So adding Cassie and Donna gives some competition for Zatanna.
Of course they should first finish Starfire.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes