Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
guys it is possible to download and extract the game on an sd card my notebook only has 30 gb of memory

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
guys it is possible to download and extract the game on an sd card my notebook only has 30 gb of memory
V2.4 is around 17gb when extracted so your SD card would need at least that much capacity.

I've ran SU from USB sticks before. Those come in pretty large capacities these days - up to 2tb although avoid the 2tb ones on Amazon that are less than say $180 those are fakes with modified firmware that reports say 32gb as 2tb for 'only' around $30...

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'll play devils advocate and say those are different poses. (Even if it's slightly similar)
Considering how many girls there are in the game, i wonder what kind of unique poses people expect there to be for similar scenes. Will only few have normal poses and then everyone else has to have some weird acrobatic pose for the poses to be unique enough that people won't complain? :p

Now don't get me wrong, i would love to see more variety in this game and devs getting up from their arse and fixing the problems it has. But it's also pretty much given that any artist will at some point end up using same bases for scenes if there's so many as there are in this game.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Considering how many girls there are in the game, i wonder what kind of unique poses people expect there to be for similar scenes. Will only few have normal poses and then everyone else has to have some weird acrobatic pose for the poses to be unique enough that people won't complain? :p

Now don't get me wrong, i would love to see more variety in this game and devs getting up from their arse and fixing the problems it has. But it's also pretty much given that any artist will at some point end up using same bases for scenes if there's so many as there are in this game.
I do agree to a extent, for certain scenes. But stuff like Supergirl and Black canary having the same EX scene is where its flat out lazy. But the cocks are slightly different. :PogChamp:

Reactions: GucciGang69

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I do agree to a extent, for certain scenes. But stuff like Supergirl and Black canary having the same EX scene is where its flat out lazy. But the cocks are slightly different. :PogChamp:
Tbh, i don't pay attention those exhibition or bordello scenes in general, except for private room ones. So can't comment on those.

Reactions: onyxmelter

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
i wonder what kind of unique poses people expect there to be for similar scenes. Will only few have normal poses and then everyone else has to have some weird acrobatic pose for the poses to be unique enough that people won't complain? :p
No. They’re superheroines, a pose with their fists on their hips would look fittingly confident but hot when about to take a load on their face. That would have been very fitting on the likes of Supergirl or Galatea.

Zatanna’s a performer. Did he incorporate her hat at all? No it’s just there, she isn’t holding it upside down under her chin to catch the spillage for the big finish. Or what about just a spotlight effect? Casting some dramatic shadows would be one way to make hers unique at a glance. This could also apply with Canary’s singing.

Batgirl’s a gymnast and could do exactly the poses you condescended about, anything you’d see in a floor routine or just the splits which was already done for her anal IIRC but still cool.

There are amazons and various muscle girls, are any of them flexing their arms or at all for theirs, will he draw that for the latest event? Doubt it.

Starfire and Vixen are submissives, they could have had their arms folded behind their backs demurely or enthusiastically holding onto his hips like good pets.

There’s really no need to make excuses for his self admitted laziness.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why this bitch got a 2 set of elbows on her left arm.
It's a poorly drawn wrist joint. When SR7 actually draws something he's typically pretty damn good at maintaining his anatomy. Buuuut it's probably been years since he actually drew something for SU. This is a frankensteined monstrosity like pretty much all of SU at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes