Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Bootlicker much?
Just put yourself in his place. Would you want to do any work at all when you can do no work AND still get paid in full?Don't forget - the most retarded consumers after gamers are coomers. The fact that he is somewhat resisting the urge to scam imbeciles who keep throwing money at him is somewhat admirable.

I'm still never going to pay him ever again though =)

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso and armond

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
hi oh wee about downloading the game on the cd card i have to avoid buying the 2 tb ones and buy the 1 tb one or buy the 2 tb one i am in doubt

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
hi oh wee about downloading the game on the cd card i have to avoid buying the 2 tb ones and buy the 1 tb one or buy the 2 tb one i am in doubt
I was just telling you to be careful about ultra cheap 2tb USB or SD cards. Those SHOULD be in the $150+ range, not $30... unscrupulous folks tweaked the bios so that it misreports the size on those ultra cheap '2TB' cards...

You could also go with 'trusted' brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus and Krull

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
A question on how the game works:

Even though most scenees can be repeated, some are a one off. Like when you are introduced to a new slut costume.
So, my question is. Are there any scenes that are a one off that are good that I should know about? I keep hearing about prison, I'm guessing you won't be arrested multiple times, does this have a good scene with your henchwoman or something? How about the yacht.

Same question but different. Can you save scum? Use slot 2 before a big event, slot 1 for progression? Not enough slots, saving is a bit horrible. IDK.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020

Even though most scenees can be repeated, some are a one off. Like when you are introduced to a new slut costume.
So, my question is. Are there any scenes that are a one off that are good that I should know about? I keep hearing about prison, I'm guessing you won't be arrested multiple times, does this have a good scene with your henchwoman or something? How about the yacht.

Same question but different. Can you save scum? Use slot 2 before a big event, slot 1 for progression? Not enough slots, saving is a bit horrible. IDK.
You can replay all the events AND there's a scene viewer in the vault so you don't have to save scum in the firt place.

Reactions: amBest and vireker

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Una pregunta sobre cómo funciona el juego:

Aunque la mayoría de las escenas se pueden repetir, algunas son únicas. Como cuando te presentan un nuevo disfraz de zorra.
Entonces, mi pregunta es. ¿Hay alguna escena única que sea buena que deba conocer? Sigo escuchando sobre la prisión, supongo que no serás arrestado varias veces, ¿tiene esto una buena escena con tu secuaz o algo así? ¿Qué tal el yate?

Misma pregunta pero diferente. ¿Se puede salvar la escoria? ¿Usar el espacio 2 antes de un gran evento, el espacio 1 para progresar? No hay suficientes tragamonedas, ahorrar es un poco horrible. NO SÉ.
[/CITA]
Si es verdad pero estaria bueno que Wonder Woman usara su vestido negro para el Yate Y ojala le agregue escenas con el vestido Rojo y el traje de vaquera y estaria muy bueno si le agrega el nuevo traje y también(ademas del traje de superheroe) de las pelis Wonder Woman 1 y 2

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

As said above, you can redo most events in Lex's office and the vault has most of the other junk you want. Or just go back to the cells/brodello/glamslam and do stuff with girls there.

You can't save accross slots cause you're locked to 1 when you start the game and it just overwrites itself

Nov 8, 2022
I would like to see a one piece version of this game. The main protagonist would be Blackbeard and instead of hunting heroes you, you hunt other female pirates. When you capture them you keep them on pirate island in cells. If you capture too many females too quickly the other Yonko's might launch an investigation or just wage all out war. This forces the player to upgrade their security of the island. Blackbeard's crew will be the ones doing the hunting. We could make it so the stronger the Female the more stealth and strength the crew member needs to capture her, thus introducing a stat system. In order to increase stats the player can train the crew and their fruit powers. The art for this game would be a bit better and the poses during scenes will be unique for each girl. Maybe later on in the game when you've captured all of the female pirates, You can find a devil fruit that opens portals to other dimensions, This would allow the player to hunt females from other anime's like Naruto/bleach-Adding more waifu's to the game. This forces the player to research different ways to capture these new females based on their abilities. this is all i can think of right now but i hope someone takes this idea into consideration, it would be really cool of we could see something like this come into existence

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I would like to see a one piece version of this game. The main protagonist would be Blackbeard and instead of hunting heroes you, you hunt other female pirates. When you capture them you keep them on pirate island in cells. If you capture too many females too quickly the other Yonko's might launch an investigation or just wage all out war. This forces the player to upgrade their security of the island. Blackbeard's crew will be the ones doing the hunting. We could make it so the stronger the Female the more stealth and strength the crew member needs to capture her, thus introducing a stat system. In order to increase stats the player can train the crew and their fruit powers. The art for this game would be a bit better and the poses during scenes will be unique for each girl. Maybe later on in the game when you've captured all of the female pirates, You can find a devil fruit that opens portals to other dimensions, This would allow the player to hunt females from other anime's like Naruto/bleach-Adding more waifu's to the game. This forces the player to research different ways to capture these new females based on their abilities. this is all i can think of right now but i hope someone takes this idea into consideration, it would be really cool of we could see something like this come into existence
Settings aside, we'd go from 20-25 girls to about 4

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes