Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bro just mad you lost the argument with evidence of a fan game still working with a pateron. :rolleyes:
Bro doesn't know what he's talking and thinks he makes a point. Good thing you're already ignored, no point talking back to your non-sense. And keep thinking I lost anything, the rest of the thread will join in the laughing at you bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Fapokso

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Bro doesn't know what he's talking and thinks he makes a point. Good thing you're already ignored, no point talking back to your non-sense. And keep thinking I lost anything, the rest of the thread will join in the laughing at you bandwagon
Most civil f95 discussion wallcover.jpg

Reactions: TO9x2

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I'm working on part of Re-Imagined and am just doing it for fun... the second F95 goes F95 on it, I'm out. So, no Patreon for me. The others can do what they want.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
How do you get Talia to come back to the office? Is she just bugged? I remember it working last time I played but it just seems fucked now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
would anybody else like to see Iris from young justice content
Dunno who she is but the Google search outputs nice images, so yes-ish
How do you get Talia to come back to the office? Is she just bugged? I remember it working last time I played but it just seems fucked now.
Wait like a week and go check the office again. It might need other requirements or the event is bugged. You'll never know with this game.

Reactions: Eland51298

lordlysin

Jul 18, 2018
seriously, still no mod or an update that allows you to rewatch unique scenes? the only thing keeping me from playing this game is that

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
seriously, still no mod or an update that allows you to rewatch unique scenes? the only thing keeping me from playing this game is that
Aside the vault having most of the stuff and/or you decrypting the ~15GB of Unity junk, nope

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Aside the vault having most of the stuff and/or you decrypting the ~15GB of Unity junk, nope
Not to mention that apparently the version they are using for making this game is no longer supported and what others have said on this thread, that it is basically held up together with bubble gum and faith.

Reactions: Anatoliy798

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not to mention that apparently the version they are using for making this game is no longer supported and what others have said on this thread, that it is basically held up together with bubble gum and faith.
The guy who made the template used by SR7 is surprised the game actually starts

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Haven't played this game in ages, it was pretty good in terms of scenes.

Quick question though, i took a 2.4 save that was so kindly provided, but somehow i can't set up any of the girls in the Bordello / Glamor Slam?

The only one that seems to be working is Starfire in the Bordello for some reason. I am probably missing something, but i can't figure out what. Everything seems to be fully upgraded.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Haven't played this game in ages, it was pretty good in terms of scenes.

Quick question though, i took a 2.4 save that was so kindly provided, but somehow i can't set up any of the girls in the Bordello / Glamor Slam?

The only one that seems to be working is Starfire in the Bordello for some reason. I am probably missing something, but i can't figure out what. Everything seems to be fully upgraded.
Most girls don't have scenes, and those who do have scenes don't have much. And you skipped ~5-6 build on 1 of the jankiest games around F95 while hoping nothing would bug ........ Nuke that save and restart/actually play the game or try to lock/unlock stuff in the cheat menu. You're mostly screwed whatever you choose

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes