jolyne_kujo123

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck in my walkthrough, because forget the plot and what I need to do. I already have Prison and Yacht event, and in Henchwoman have Marley, Harley, Galatea, Cheshire, and Superwoman everyone set as commander. Pls, help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kido

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I just picked the game up recently.

Once you upgrade the devices on the girls, is there a point that you can send them back to the bordello or glamor slam without resetting the device? I've seen the second upgrade option, but I don't know if it has a function yet.

Follow up question; if you reset the device after upgrading it, does it also reset all the living cell progress?

spacemonkey555

Aug 17, 2021
I just picked the game up recently.

Once you upgrade the devices on the girls, is there a point that you can send them back to the bordello or glamor slam without resetting the device? I've seen the second upgrade option, but I don't know if it has a function yet.

Follow up question; if you reset the device after upgrading it, does it also reset all the living cell progress?
You can have them in a cell or available for MB/Slam, it's either/or, never both except for leash walkies. You can flip back and forth without losing progress, just costs money to reset and reupgrade the device. You never lose the cell progress as far as I know.

Athenisia

Sep 6, 2021
(can't get access to the discord server)

How is the rebuilt thingie going?
has it been completely abandoned, or some small work is being done on it?

mynameiguess

Dec 3, 2017
Whenever I download this game it comes with a .7z internet explorer file rather than a zip, how do i use this file or find an actual download?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Whenever I download this game it comes with a .7z internet explorer file rather than a zip, how do i use this file or find an actual download?
.7z isn't an IE file. It's a 7Zip file so you could install that. Alternatively, WinRAR can open them as well.
Windows Explorer can't handle .7z files, but tbh you don't really want to be relying on that (or WinZip) as your compression/decompression utility anyway.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
So Imma guess that in this upcoming update we'll get the Zatanna MB content (but no exhibition) that was outright spoiled through the streams, maybe Starfire's exhibition content, and very few if any Themyscira scenes. Hoping for anything more than that is wishful thinking at this point.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
(can't get access to the discord server)

How is the rebuilt thingie going?
has it been completely abandoned, or some small work is being done on it?
The "official" rebuilt was dead after not even 1 update. It's place in the OP is only to screw people around. Mods don't care either and people can't read the warning ....... As for the fan-made version, check around the thread

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Good lord, the body dimensions on this are absolutely fucked. Either Lex mugged Chel and stole her portal gun and Zatanna has a set of portals between her torso and hips or her hips are completely detached and we just can't see how her organs are slowly oozing out. Even if you ignore the fact that her hips and legs are too large in proportion to her body for this to work, there's still the issue of how badly twisted her spine would have to be to actually be in this position. Her torso needs to be pulled back towards Lex by at least 10-20 degrees for this to even start to look like she's not being turned into a paraplegic.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

taliaScreen01.jpg

The time has come once again and the next update is within reach! April has shown to be full of ideas and all those ideas have taken shape to form a build a bit more... Random

From the already popular Bordello to a return to everyone's favorite island of Amazons; Themiscira. And lastly, a few surprises on top of it all, this update is looking to have a little for everyone. If you have been watching the streams, you will also be glad to hear that the best magician in SU is going to be exploring more than just ticks of a hat. She'll be turning tricks for everyone.

Enjoy the teaser as we uncover even more of the overall story and what is to come next in 2023 and look forward to next week on top of it. A certain purple haired woman is wanting to explore the other Amazons alongside Lex. Why not humor her?

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
So, I played this long ago and Im gonna restart everthing to see completly new, I remember roulettes sex animation really improved, this gonna be added to all sex scenes sometimes?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 2565659

The time has come once again and the next update is within reach! April has shown to be full of ideas and all those ideas have taken shape to form a build a bit more... Random

From the already popular Bordello to a return to everyone's favorite island of Amazons; Themiscira. And lastly, a few surprises on top of it all, this update is looking to have a little for everyone. If you have been watching the streams, you will also be glad to hear that the best magician in SU is going to be exploring more than just ticks of a hat. She'll be turning tricks for everyone.

Enjoy the teaser as we uncover even more of the overall story and what is to come next in 2023 and look forward to next week on top of it. A certain purple haired woman is wanting to explore the other Amazons alongside Lex. Why not humor her?
after the last update....I'm sure this update will be maybe the missing scenes they didn't add from that big Themiscira update , maybe a few scenes here and there and MB Zatanna (if there will not be bugs). I hope I'm wrong but.....I still remember that update with only 2 scenes (mercy update)

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
after the last update....I'm sure this update will be maybe the missing scenes they didn't add from that big Themiscira update , maybe a few scenes here and there and MB Zatanna (if there will not be bugs). I hope I'm wrong but.....I still remember that update with only 2 scenes (mercy update)
I'm just expecting more lies, delays, and missing scenes. The unholy trinity of every SU build ever.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes