Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So Imma guess that in this upcoming update we'll get the Zatanna MB content (but no exhibition) that was outright spoiled through the streams, maybe Starfire's exhibition content, and very few if any Themyscira scenes. Hoping for anything more than that is wishful thinking at this point.
Zatanna content
Starfire Exhibition
Not Azula introduction scene and strip scene
A free Lexcorp brand goodie bag.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Zatanna content
Starfire Exhibition
Not Azula introduction scene and strip scene
A free Lexcorp brand goodie bag.
Is he really adding more avatar characters? Man,I get that he loves them,I do too,but I'd prefer him adding actual DC characters in a DC game,or adding more scenes for the already big cast. At this point I'm fully convinced catwoman will get one fuck after which batman comes and breaks lex's back and that will be game over.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Is he really adding more avatar characters? Man,I get that he loves them,I do too,but I'd prefer him adding actual DC characters in a DC game,or adding more scenes for the already big cast. At this point I'm fully convinced catwoman will get one fuck after which batman comes and breaks lex's back and that will be game over.
Oh I was guessing. I have no real issue with avatar characters as guest amazons but I need some more Amazon plowing tbh

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I'm still having trouble getting to Themyscira. I've used the lasso on WW when I have superwoman as a henchwoman, but afterward I can't seem to find any new scenes that move me forward.

When I try to lasso her again it just says that I'm giving her a break from interrogation.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know them but to me if they are getting payed alot of money why not take there time. that way they make more because people will keep paying them. don't get me wrong i do like the game who would not i mean fine ass heroins and villians make for a hot game lol.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
i don't know them but to me if they are getting payed alot of money why not take there time. that way they make more because people will keep paying them. don't get me wrong i do like the game who would not i mean fine ass heroins and villians make for a hot game lol.
Bootlicker detection :FacePalm:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The Game devs /studio are just pathetic at this point, they make a podcast in order to "get a community together " but last the podcast got canceled lmao. Something as basic as recording yourself talk yet they can't even deliver that

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes