akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
As things heat up around The League of Shadows, the Bordello, and other aspects of Lex's life. The other side of his story is beginning to unfold yet again; Themyscira.

While other characters begin to pull back the veil on the happenings of the sunny island, not every veil is to the benefit of its inhabitants. Join Circe as she also lays her touch and plays her hand just like Lex has been. Other areas will also be fleshed out as this gets us one step closer to completing Themyscira and making sure that Lex's future is cemented.

The next update draws near as we put out a random assortment of ideas, systems, and story updates that will be surely welcomed by everyone! A little... Goes a long way!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some update.

What really bothers me is.

11h
There are some from the previous update and other new ones. Some have been animated as well

What he means?We still won't get all Themyscira scenes that should be in previous update?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Some update.

What really bothers me is.

11h
There are some from the previous update and other new ones. Some have been animated as well

What he means?We still won't get all Themyscira scenes that should be in previous update?
If they have issues introducing a streamlined content in the game, I wonder how much trouble it's gonna be with all this random content in various parts of the game.

It's either going to be really buggy or say goodbye to the release window...

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
They're trying to say that what didn't make it last update plus new scenes. But, like they love to do, it's probably mostly bullshit. They have been teasing/over promising more than what actually makes it in the update for the past 9 months. Whenever they say they added scenes but had to disable it to prevent bugs/locks the assets never seem to show up from extraction mysteriously. Almost like they were never there to begin with. :KEK:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They're trying to say that what didn't make it last update plus new scenes. But, like they love to do, it's probably mostly bullshit. They have been teasing/over promising more than what actually makes it in the update for the past 9 months. Whenever they say they added scenes but had to disable it to prevent bugs/locks the assets never seem to show up from extraction mysteriously. Almost like they were never there to begin with. :KEK:
I bet all Themyscira content from previous update won't make it into this update.
The last update was really bad like in top 10 worst updates of SU.And lately we are getting only such.

Barnarge

Apr 27, 2023
Place your bets on the update being completely worthless, adding 3 more scenes to Amazons at best ( bordello shit doesn't matter) AND being delayed for a week at least.
Oh!? Are we on that time of the year again? With this game, I always bet for the worst case scenario.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes