Feb 5, 2018
Place your bets on the update being completely worthless, adding 3 more scenes to Amazons at best ( bordello shit doesn't matter) AND being delayed for a week at least.
I don't really care about the random Amazons at all, of the new ones, only Nubia. I had hoped this event would contain mostly new WW stuff but so far, nothing..

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I bet all Themyscira content from previous update won't make it into this update.
The last update was really bad like in top 10 worst updates of SU.And lately we are getting only such.
You say that like there was ever any updates for Themyscira intended. Any time SR7 brings up a last minute delay he's lying about something, and this time around I'd wager he didn't bother to copy paste the scenes for the amazons together. Probably got too distracted counting money.

Mar 7, 2019
Oh, don't you worry I have been here quite a while. Even if he delays the update, he usually brags about it before a week that's why I got curious.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
So isnt update supposed to come out today ? Or am i missing something because it usually comes out at the end of the month
He only has around 5 hours left to release the game I'm saying this according to cst time zone. Or he has an excuse.
I'm saying this if he wants to release the update on time.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does someone know how should i do to make miss martian visit artemis with leash scene?
You can't ? Both of them aren't henchwomen and you can't combine leash scenes into multi-girls (unless very specific combos happen). Maybe there's something random I dunno

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah its how you get that futa scene, ignore omni. Complete Martian and Artemis's cell scenes and you should get the option under leash for Martian

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes