zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for those who could not read between the lines. what i said is keep paying them and there going to keep ripping your ass off sorry if you miss read that.

Plafin

Jun 7, 2022
Huh... for some reason, the game simply won't open for me. I downloaded the Mac version and it says "The application "SU_2.4mac" can't be opened".

Edit: Nevermind, got it running. Just unzipped the zip file using the unarchiver.

Last edited:

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
The red really feels overpowering. I think its the 'question mark' icons

*edit* Maybe add a colored background behind the hero that indicates their location
hmm i don't know if this is a good idea because it will take me more time to edit all the buttons, when you said location do you mean cell, gs or mb? but i will ask you guys should i change the buttons or is ok like this?

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
hmm i don't know if this is a good idea because it will take me more time to edit all the buttons, when you said location do you mean cell, gs or mb? but i will ask you guys should i change the buttons or is ok like this?
yes just a background card showing cell, gs, mb, etc. and yes it's feature creep but if everything's coded right (hahaha) it shouldn't be that hard to to pull the heros location

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
yes just a background card showing cell, gs, mb, etc. and yes it's feature creep but if everything's coded right (hahaha) it shouldn't be that hard to to pull the heros location
Just add in a silhouette for the heroine in the menus instead of the question marks.

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
I was going to compare this game to "The Spoony One" but at least gunsmoke make some content.
Btw, is the game still a broken POS, where you can get softlocked? I haven't played it in around 3-4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: rbelmont

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I was going to compare this game to "The Spoony One" but at least gunsmoke make some content.
Btw, is the game still a broken POS, where you can get softlocked? I haven't played it in around 3-4 years.
Yes, yes it is.

That being said, if you've not played it in 3-4 yrs there should be enough new content for you for it be worth playing it again. And then give it another 3-4 yrs...

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

View attachment 2565659

The time has come once again and the next update is within reach! April has shown to be full of ideas and all those ideas have taken shape to form a build a bit more... Random

From the already popular Bordello to a return to everyone's favorite island of Amazons; Themiscira. And lastly, a few surprises on top of it all, this update is looking to have a little for everyone. If you have been watching the streams, you will also be glad to hear that the best magician in SU is going to be exploring more than just ticks of a hat. She'll be turning tricks for everyone.

Enjoy the teaser as we uncover even more of the overall story and what is to come next in 2023 and look forward to next week on top of it. A certain purple haired woman is wanting to explore the other Amazons alongside Lex. Why not humor her?
LOL when will they release Mala she had a stream dedicated vto her ages ago still no sign

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I'm really looking forward to more Grail or Myrina content. Pallas would be ok too. We''l probably get farther with Nubia since she seems to be progressing the fastest. Of course, there are other girls we've seen, or talked to. Maybe it's time to give some of them scenes too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm really looking forward to more Grail or Myrina content. Pallas would be ok too. We''l probably get farther with Nubia since she seems to be progressing the fastest. Of course, there are other girls we've seen, or talked to. Maybe it's time to give some of them scenes too.
Guesstimate about 5+ years and you might get 1 of those into the game, if you're lucky and SR7 doesn't assplode before that

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
you guys seem to have a problem of self inserting as Lex. If you guys didn't self insert as every MC then you'd enjoy the other scenes more.
Fair point but it's pretty hard when the game is mostly using a first person point of view.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
You will get Half Life 3 before that.
I don't know. I keep getting alerts from their patreon about the game and what's going on, so I think we're going top see and update pretty soon. I think it took them like 6 months before but things seem to be moving along quicker. I may be wrong, but I like to stay positive. They did preview a new character for Themyscira, Circe, so there's that to look forward to.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know. I keep getting alerts from their patreon about the game and what's going on, so I think we're going top see and update pretty soon. I think it took them like 6 months before but things seem to be moving along quicker. I may be wrong, but I like to stay positive. They did preview a new character for Themyscira, Circe, so there's that to look forward to.
Circe was last update

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes