Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Full saves for 2.4.0 for Slot 1 and Slot 3.
New Circe scenes unlocked in the Vault under the Event Scenes - Themyscira.
If you want to unlock her using the previous save, you can delete registry files starting with "suSlot01_them" and restart the Themyscira event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the corresponding slot.
Sorry to be a pain but can you please expain exactly how to implement these saves - I've torn my hair out trying this game and missed so much but I'm not technical at all so idiot-proof instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry to be a pain but can you please expain exactly how to implement these saves - I've torn my hair out trying this game and missed so much but I'm not technical at all so idiot-proof instructions would be greatly appreciated.
Quoted dude explains what to do in said quote ......................... If you're not on Windows, you'll have to dig through the thread on how to apply it though. And if your Windows doesn't start anymore, you'll learn not to mess around with reg files from randos on a pron game thread

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
can some1 post what will be (maybe) next update and release. also re new versions compatible with save from SU_2.3.8?
We got an update a month ago, the next 1 isn't coming out until 2-3 more months. And since nobody knows what'll be in it and SR7 won't deliver what he says, whatever is in the update is a mystery

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I toke me more that I wanted but here is the new update, I wanted to add her leash scene but I delayed the update to much so for now this is all.
Mac

Pc

You should also try OhWee build, he worked really hard to bring a new image for SU, with new interface and an easy way for other to add new girls to the game.

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
I toke me more that I wanted but here is the new update, I wanted to add her leash scene but I delayed the update to much so for now this is all.
Mac
Mega
Pc
Mega

You should also try OhWee build, he worked really hard to bring a new image for SU, with new interface and an easy way for other to add new girls to the game.
Hey. Love your work you are doing. Really appreciate it

Reactions: xMendoza

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Mac
Mega
Pc
Mega

MAKE THE PATERON ALREADY!!!!!
Very good work I wish to support some ACTUALLY good content.

Red Hood

Feb 2, 2018
I thought they just had to fix a bug for more Amazoness content. Zatanna content is great but I’d really like more event stuff.

Abhorrent1

Aug 18, 2020
"Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves", If you can't see this, i don't know where are you looking

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes