zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
joking but who want's to put down money on when they will finish this game and how much they would have swindeled people out of more money lol.

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
So this was always a curiosity for me so I need to ask
Devs plan to do all the scenes with animations like Roulette and Lois and those where a teaser of what could come in future or they gonna keep doing them in the old ways?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
So this was always a curiosity for me so I need to ask
Devs plan to do all the scenes with animations like Roulette and Lois and those where a teaser of what could come in future or they gonna keep doing them in the old ways?
Not long ago they didn't bother animating at all. Of late they have been animating some scenes, albeit really simply.
The standard of animation of the early scenes (Livewire, Lois, Mercy and Roulette) required too much work and were implemented in a way that used dozens of sprites each (download the CG rip if you want to see them all!).
The very latest ones just move one sprite over another (up and down mostly). Nowhere near as good, nowhere near as time-consuming to make.

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
Not long ago they didn't bother animating at all. Of late they have been animating some scenes, albeit really simply.
The standard of animation of the early scenes (Livewire, Lois, Mercy and Roulette) required too much work and were implemented in a way that used dozens of sprites each (download the CG rip if you want to see them all!).
The very latest ones just move one sprite over another (up and down mostly). Nowhere near as good, nowhere near as time-consuming to make.
Yeah was thinking about that, the time that could take between one and another animation, Im sure its a well demanding work but I just loved how they looked! so I was curious to know if they where think on implement that further in time

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Yeah was thinking about that, the time that could take between one and another animation, Im sure its a well demanding work but I just loved how they looked! so I was curious to know if they where think on implement that further in time
They were very good, but with the amount of effort required combined with this dev's work rate we'd only have had one update every three or four months!

;)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Can I just ask why do uploaders not upload to gofile but instead to dogshit websites that throttle you to hell and back?

edit: pixeldrain ok turns out

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
so I restarted my game from beggining and I dont know exactly which characters can be cloned so far
I remember galatea and audrey and I decided to keep the real audrey for me. there is any diference between real one and fake on history?
I also remember having a clone of batgirl but I dont know how to do it again, there are any others heroines like her beign able to clone?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
so I restarted my game from beggining and I dont know exactly which characters can be cloned so far
I remember galatea and audrey and I decided to keep the real audrey for me. there is any diference between real one and fake on history?
I also remember having a clone of batgirl but I dont know how to do it again, there are any others heroines like her beign able to clone?
There are only three: Galatea, Audrey, and Terra.

None of the others can be cloned, not even Batgirl.

I don't really recall much of a difference between the two Audreys. Think it was just some minor dialog on a couple scenes.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The biggest problem we Mac users face must be moving/replace data from the new version onto any current game version we're using, then continuously force quitting and opening the game for a good 10-15 minutes until it runs

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
The biggest problem we Mac users face must be moving/replace data from the new version onto any current game version we're using, then continuously force quitting and opening the game for a good 10-15 minutes until it runs
never had this, never needed to move replace data, only prodlem for me is to run the chmod +x command for each new version

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
never had this, never needed to move replace data, only prodlem for me is to run the chmod +x command for each new version
I had to replace it every time because OSX will not allow the newest version downloaded, didn't really need to run chmod + x command on my end

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Ok, I'll bite, how do I get to the amazon island?
Do you mean how to unlock it (see a little further back up the page where I give a link to a post on how to do this, along with GSG's own advice)?
Or do you mean how to access once unlocked? (It's in the world map, red dot in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea)

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes