Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
anyone have new download link?
Erm..

OK, I'll assume this is a genuine question, and not a pisstake.

There are five of them (technically ten as there are five each for PC and Mac) on the Original Post of this thread (the "OP") under a big header of "DOWNLOAD".

I've checked, they all link to the latest version.

Generally speaking, that's how this site works, OPs are updated with the latest versions, along with other useful links.

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
There are only three: Galatea, Audrey, and Terra.

None of the others can be cloned, not even Batgirl.

I don't really recall much of a difference between the two Audreys. Think it was just some minor dialog on a couple scenes.
Not batgirl clone? thats weird Im REALLY SURE I could do a clone of her in older builds! maybe they turn it off for now but I remember having 2 batgirls!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not batgirl clone? thats weird Im REALLY SURE I could do a clone of her in older builds! maybe they turn it off for now but I remember having 2 batgirls!
There's a high chance that was a bug .......................... Never believe what you can do in this game to be intentional

Reactions: Madie2023

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
There's a high chance that was a bug .......................... Never believe what you can do in this game to be intentional
ooookey I think hahaha but I really I remember having 2 batgirls and even working on the bordello, I remember some dialogs with the real one getting jeaolus of the clone. and REALLY. but okey.... maybe I should ask to devs

elnahat

Apr 22, 2021
ooookey I think hahaha but I really I remember having 2 batgirls and even working on the bordello, I remember some dialogs with the real one getting jeaolus of the clone. and REALLY. but okey.... maybe I should ask to devs
batgirls.png
There was a renpy game that used the resources of this game, that one had the 2 batgirls and one of them worked at the club, thogh she was a cosplayer rather than a clone.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Never heard of anything like that in this game and I've been playing it for years. Like a lot of "features" introduced in this game, Cloning was barely put in and then forgotten about.

Edit:
There was a renpy game that used the resources of this game, that one had the 2 batgirls and one of them worked at the club, thogh she was a cosplayer rather than a clone.
This is new to me. When did that game come out?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Never heard of anything like that in this game and I've been playing it for years. Like a lot of "features" introduced in this game, Cloning was barely put in and then forgotten about.

Edit:

This is new to me. When did that game come out?
Maybe it's 1 of the wonky "remakes" that cropped out years ago (including the attempt by SR7). Or just some rando stealing assets and doing his thing no1 ever knew about

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guys do you think Jessica Cruz will be added in the future.
He has to finish the island, finish every girl already in the game, redo most of the old scenes, add sounds/music, add animations, actually do something for Catwoman, etc for about 3 more pages. If by then and ~10 years later he still breathes, maybe he'll add new random girls people ask for. Maybe

Oct 6, 2022
He has to finish the island, finish every girl already in the game, redo most of the old scenes, add sounds/music, add animations, actually do something for Catwoman, etc for about 3 more pages. If by then and ~10 years later he still breathes, maybe he'll add new random girls people ask for. Maybe
A soul for another soul, is an acceptable price.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes