Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I'm so positive the catwoman code has to be completely fucked or something for him to not even bother adding something as simple as a dance scene.
I agree - there are even some existing sprites of alternative costumes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
which girls are available for 'private' in the bordello?
The girls with private room scenes in MB.
At the beginning they are getting the MB scenes before the cell scenes.
Batgirl-December 2017
Artemis-April 2018
Miss Martian-April 2018
Terra-December 2018
Vixen-August 2019
Supergirl-October 2019
Black Canary-March 2023
Stargirl-March 2023
Starfire-March 2023
Zatanna-April 2023

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The girls with private room scenes in MB.
At the beginning they are getting the MB scenes before the cell scenes.
Batgirl-December 2017
Artemis-April 2018
Miss Martian-April 2018
Terra-December 2018
Vixen-August 2019
Supergirl-October 2019
Black Canary-March 2023
Stargirl-March 2023
Starfire-March 2023
Zatanna-April 2023
Well one thing is for sure we all know Wonder Woman will be done in 2077

Havarii

Feb 19, 2018
is that possible unlock themyscira? i can’t find it
I don't recall the exact triggers, but at some point you encounter Grail, and make plans with her to overthrow hippolyta, once she does you can visit several locations in themyscira, and get scenes with several amazons.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So it's probably time for me to update the SU reference sheet again. I've been wanting to add a 'how to unlock Themyscira' note, but it's been a while since I've played SU Unity (been working on ReImagined), so I need y'all to double check this logic and tell me if I missed anything:

- After you've fully progressed with Cassie, Donna, and Diana/WW (i.e. full slut mode with nicknames as appropriate), take Superwoman into Diana's cell (as your henchwoman) and this should trigger a conversation.

- Then go to the Legion Hideout to trigger Grail, and this should open up the conversation tree that unlocks Themyscira. As I remember, there are two conversations for this...

- Once you've gone to Themyscira, and Lex finally gets the option to 'go home', a red dot should appear on the World Map (accessable via the globe in the upper right area of the city map) in the area slightly south of Greece/Italy. That'll get you back to Themyscira.

Does this look about right?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So it's probably time for me to update the SU reference sheet again. I've been wanting to add a 'how to unlock Themyscira' note, but it's been a while since I've played SU Unity (been working on ReImagined), so I need y'all to double check this logic and tell me if I missed anything:

- After you've fully progressed with Cassie, Donna, and Diana/WW (i.e. full slut mode with nicknames as appropriate), take Superwoman into Diana's cell (as your henchwoman) and this should trigger a conversation.

- Then go to the Legion Hideout to trigger Grail, and this should open up the conversation tree that unlocks Themyscira. As I remember, there are two conversations for this...

- Once you've gone to Themyscira, and Lex finally gets the option to 'go home', a red dot should appear on the World Map (accessable via the globe in the upper right area of the city map) in the area slightly south of Greece/Italy. That'll get you back to Themyscira.

Yes, but be prepared to copy/paste it a few dozen times a day till people learn to read. Even if you pin it on the OP. You're getting yourself into a giant mess

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yes, but be prepared to copy/paste it a few dozen times a day till people learn to read. Even if you pin it on the OP. You're getting yourself into a giant mess
I plan to add this to the reference sheet, since it's one of the most common questions in this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-9484566

That way, people can just say 'see Guide 2 in the OP for the Reference sheet, which includes a quick note about this...

It's easier than having to hunt down the post where it's explained each time. It used to be on page 1 of the search results for Themyscira, but all of the 'How do I unlock Themyscira' posts have since buried it...

Reactions: Jimwalrus and Krull

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018

I think you have to do some of the lasso scenes that are available when you take Superwoman to visit WW.

You also have to have seen the Kasnia wedding. No need to do anything more there besides see the original event that later has a scene with WW.

Once you've seen Grail at the hideout you have to go visit WW in her cell again then return to the hideout.

Reactions: OhWee
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes