Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
Im replaying the game from start in this 2.4.1 and I tried it several times before 2.0 I think and in some of the first times I played I remember having batgirl custome in cell... not the slutty. the original. Im wrong and it does not in the cell scenes and just for GS and Bordello or there is any way to get it for the cell scenes?

Sep 6, 2017
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instant Text Speed Mod for 2.4.1

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
Ok, I may be stupid, but I can't manage to find the "heist" menu.

I did stumble on it once, but since then I'm unable to find it.

Where is it? Is it broken or am I unable to read?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also, note that this shouldn't be confused with the two currently ongoing Ren'Py efforts, SU Rebuilt and SU ReImagined...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/#post-9852529

SU Rebuilt, courtesy of xMendoza, is linked towards the bottom of the linked post immediately above this line. Note that Rebuilt is a 'new' project, not to be confused with the previous Rebuilt effort. ReImagined is it's own thing, a spinoff of sorts from xMendoza's Rebuilt...

Both of these efforts are still in the early stages, hence more 'proof of concept' demos than actual games...

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
No I'm asking if they ever actually planned to make an apk
They can barely make a Mac version that doesn't require serious messing around with the application files every update; the developer of the middleware tool (Fungus) is astonished the PC version even loads, and the zips expand out to about 11GB which would kill any Android device.
So, yes, they did intend to produce an APK version, but when the original SU Rebuilt was abandoned it died with it.

As OhWee states above, there is a community effort (headed by xMendoza) to build an unofficial version in Ren'Py and hand it to Gunsmoke Games. For free!* That's how badly developed this application is and how poor at software development the official 'team' are - people are prepared to give their own time to build them one that works, just so we can get updates on time! (and yes, Android versions).

*I'm oversimplifying here.

Reactions: xMendoza

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
They can barely make a Mac version that doesn't require serious messing around with the application files every update; the developer of the middleware tool (Fungus) is astonished the PC version even loads, and the zips expand out to about 11GB which would kill any Android device.
So, yes, they did intend to produce an APK version, but when the original SU Rebuilt was abandoned it died with it.

As OhWee states above, there is a community effort (headed by xMendoza and himself) to build an unofficial version in Ren'Py and hand it to Gunsmoke Games. For free!* That's how badly developed this application is and how poor at software development the official 'team' are - people are prepared to give their own time to build them one that works, just so we can get updates on time! (and yes, Android versions).

*I'm oversimplifying here.
Note that at some point I will ask around for someone to do an Android port of ReImagined, I just want to have a few more things in place and ironed out first...

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Realy nobody seems interested on to reply my question about the probable bug on the takeover of lexicorp have tryed many things and have already the bordelo but noting so beter stop playing that game have fun all

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Any thing to roll back and front in scenes ?
Nope. Unlikely to be implemented in the Unity version at any point as it could well cause everything to fall over permanently.

The Vault is a terrible kludge as well - no dialog, no rollback, scenes missing or won't unlock because Mars is in retrograde, etc...

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Did the requirements for the game change? Mine is a 32-bit but the game is saying that the version of the file is not compatible with my version of windows.
guys how to progress with nyssa??
My quick reference guide might be your best bet here. It's essentially the 'cliff notes' version of the guide, which unfortunately hasn't been updated in a bit now...

Most girls have pretty much all of their 'basic' cell scenes done, usually the question is if they have dual leash scenes (most don't) or other special content with other girls (say visiting Lois with Mercy as your henchwoman as an example).

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-9484566

As for 'special' Glamour Slam content, there really isn't any (all girls have scenes for dancing/stripping/exhibition), but as for the Meta Bordello, I'd say the most interesting content is the 'orgy' content. More girls have orgy/gangbang scenes now, but a number of them are still waiting for said content to be put together...

My quick reference sheet can clue you in to which girls have which Meta Bordello content (i.e. 4-6 Bordello/Private/Orgy content).
Also, note that this shouldn't be confused with the two currently ongoing Ren'Py efforts, SU Rebuilt and SU ReImagined...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/#post-9852529

SU Rebuilt, courtesy of xMendoza, is linked towards the bottom of the linked post immediately above this line. Note that Rebuilt is a 'new' project, not to be confused with the previous Rebuilt effort. ReImagined is it's own thing, a spinoff of sorts from xMendoza's Rebuilt...

Both of these efforts are still in the early stages, hence more 'proof of concept' demos than actual games...
I know my way of playing is rare but i play this game in exagear emulator in Android the latest version is not working 2.4.1 i mean do someone know why? I had no problem playing at 50

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes