quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone elses Virus protection blocking this game from downloading because it contains a trojan?
Do this run malwarebyte on your PC if its a problem on your side that application will sort out the issue. When I was running a free version of windows it used to happen all the time. Decided to buy an original license and all that stopped. PS Use malwarebytes free, Premium not required for a simple scan

Misael23

Sep 26, 2018
i want to share with you my save for the version 2.4.1, i almoust have every scene, i can not figure it out how can i unlock all of them, i think is like a 98% of the scenes unlocked, or 99%, the scenes in particular are, the leash with the 2 harleys, and the scenes with Miss Martian i cant unlock the short hair nude in the scenes, in gameplay i have it

Miss Martian.png

Harley 2 Leash with Harley 1.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game feels like it has been going for a long long time in a land far away. so how long does every one think it will take to finish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
There's more chance of literally anything else happening. The lazy fucker has removed the word "finish" from his hippocampus.
For ~$20k per month of that sweet, sweet Patrron cash, I'd be stringing it out as long as possible too! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zane11

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Why bother working towards an end goal when you can pop out a few images every few months while generating 16k a month?
That way they can milk this game for years. If they completed the game people would stop playing it in less than a year. It's smart if you think about it. Do nothing for a month and a half and in last 2 weeks make few images to appease the fans.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes