Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may need to check the registry for the game. Exit the game and following the below instructions
Right click on Windows start icon in bottom left of screen
select "Run"
type in "regedit"
navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
Depending on your save slot, suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03, check if the upgrade for Tala's shop shows as "02"
My game is saved on suSlot03 so the pic below shows the shop fully upgraded
The 3 items should be unlocked by just upgrade level 2 as shown below
To reset the shop upgrades, right click on either "suSlot01_talaUpgrade", "suSlot02_talaUpgrade" or "suSlot03_talaUpgrade"
select "Modify Binary Data"
delete the first number and type "0", it should shows as "00 00 00 00", press ok
exit regedit and reload your save
the shop should be back to default and can be upgraded to level 2 and all items should show

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
You may need to check the registry for the game. Exit the game and following the below instructions
Right click on Windows start icon in bottom left of screen
select "Run"
type in "regedit"
navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
Depending on your save slot, suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03, check if the upgrade for Tala's shop shows as "02"
My game is saved on suSlot03 so the pic below shows the shop fully upgraded
The 3 items should be unlocked by just upgrade level 2 as shown below
To reset the shop upgrades, right click on either "suSlot01_talaUpgrade", "suSlot02_talaUpgrade" or "suSlot03_talaUpgrade"
select "Modify Binary Data"
delete the first number and type "0", it should shows as "00 00 00 00", press ok
exit regedit and reload your save
the shop should be back to default and can be upgraded to level 2 and all items should show
I tried. it DID reset store upgrades, but nonetheless 3rd item remained locked for some reasons

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Dude I solved it, changed suSlot01_talaL_h290293485 or something like that to 01, window unlocked. MUCH OBLIGED
I'm happy for you. I know it can suck to have to start the game over again. Just be careful in the registry, it can mess your game up if you change something before the game has reached that point storywise

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thx man, but I seemed to have broken the game a bit when used cheats, I can see slot 3, but sign says - not unlocked yet
Did you do the heists for Tala?
There was 3 or 4 with numbers that you may need to do 10 or even 100 times if you are unlucky and didn't get the numbers you need.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Found this game not long ago and I've been loving it. It's hilarious to me that this is the way I'm finding about a lot of DC characters I didn't know existed.

Also, I can't seem to get Lois's "Mercy Leash" scenes. I remember Mercy asking Lex to tell her when he captures Lois though. I've progressed on both of them to anal and have the leash, but the button doesn't show up, even if Mercy is my current henchwoman. I also got the anniversary scene with Mercy. I can only take Lois to the club, the street and the Daily Planet. I searched the thread, and have seen a lot of people had the same issue, but I've progressed a lot already and don't want to start a new game, so I guess I'm fucked there. I'm guessing I missed the progress check and won't get the scene.

Reactions: Testerguy19

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Honestly, I barely know any of these characters, except, of course, Lois Lane (which I get a kick out of dominating) and Lex Luthor (not this version, meaning muscular), but this is probably the first corruption game I enjoy!
TBF, most, of the ladies are damn sexy and some even so cute that I almost feel bad for them (hence why I usually struggle with corruption games, unless its the MC getting it ;))

The one thing I'd like to change is body types, not all of them surely have to be that busty/voluptuous?
Some variety/diversity in that regard would be great.

Quality stuff this, I wonder how the end-game will turn out.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
a dumb question- how to get a leash?
Did you do the heists for Tala?
There was 3 or 4 with numbers that you may need to do 10 or even 100 times if you are unlucky and didn't get the numbers you need.
Its not those heists that require multiple parts. One of the very first times you visit Tala she'll ask for you to get stuff she left behind in the Cadmus labs. Its that heist that unlocks the third item in her store, which is the leash.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes