ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Welp, now that Bend or Break 2 is coming, I'm sure we all know the 3 inevitable scenarios, one of which (or all of which eventually) will happen:

1. Bend or Break will receive incredibly miniscule updates in terms of content so that SU can keep getting the same treatment

2. Bend or Break will receive more content, but as a result SU will end up receiving even less content, either that or the frequency of SU updates will decrease from once every 2 months to once every 3-4 months (or possibly even 6 months)

3. The scenario that has the highest chance of happening: both Bend or Break and SU will be receiving incredibly small updates with recycled scenes between characters that will release only once like every 4-6 months, and the patrons will eat it up and keep giving their money away so Gunsmoke will once again have no incentive to switch things up for the better and stop being lazy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Welp, now that Bend or Break 2 is coming, I'm sure we all know the 3 inevitable scenarios, one of which (or all of which eventually) will happen:

1. Bend or Break will receive incredibly miniscule updates in terms of content so that SU can keep getting the same treatment

2. Bend or Break will receive more content, but as a result SU will end up receiving even less content, either that or the frequency of SU updates will decrease from once every 2 months to once every 3-4 months (or possibly even 6 months)

3. The scenario that has the highest chance of happening: both Bend or Break and SU will be receiving incredibly small updates with recycled scenes between characters that will release only once like every 4-6 months, and the patrons will eat it up and keep giving their money away so Gunsmoke will once again have no incentive to switch things up for the better and stop being lazy.
There is also
4.He will add all girls from Korra/Avatar to the Themyscira event.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
What if Luthor manages to thaw and revive Freeze's wife instead?
And puts Freeze in a sauna or something to watch? :p

T0lo

Sep 2, 2021
Hello everyone.
I don't know if many remember when this game still had animations, which made it more interesting unlike now that at least for me it became a bit repetitive. That's why I decided to make an attempt with one of Galatea's scenes, here I leave it in case someone likes it and could introduce it in the code of the game and maybe it will make more future.

P.S: Keep in mind that this is my first animation work so I apologize if it's not very good :b

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone.
I don't know if many remember when this game still had animations, which made it more interesting unlike now that at least for me it became a bit repetitive. That's why I decided to make an attempt with one of Galatea's scenes, here I leave it in case someone likes it and could introduce it in the code of the game and maybe it will make more future.

P.S: Keep in mind that this is my first animation work so I apologize if it's not very good :b

You should share this in the fanart thread!
;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The one thing I'd like to change is body types, not all of them surely have to be that busty/voluptuous?
Some variety/diversity in that regard would be great.
I disagree. The busty female characters are the best thing about the game.

Plus you are wrong. Its not the same body type. Star girl for example is on the smaller side and cant compare to Wonder Woman for example

So I do not agree with your round about way of asking for flat tits and ass female characters

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Nyssa Al Ghul Content
- Normal Intro Scene
- Ninja Guards
- Normal Costume
- Naked Costume
- Dancer Costume
- Dancer Intro Scene
- Jacket Costume
- Jacket Intro Scene
- Dance Scenes
Just to double check with everyone here, has anyone had events happens as dancing and differen costumes for Nyssa or these simply games files added but not yet programmed to happen yet?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Does the game freeze for anyone else when saving at the prison? I get the message 'Game saved in slot .' without the number (should be slot 1), and then I can't do anything. I have to close it and open it again. Though it seems like it is saving properly.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I barely know any of these characters, except, of course, Lois Lane (which I get a kick out of dominating) and Lex Luthor (not this version, meaning muscular), but this is probably the first corruption game I enjoy!
TBF, most, of the ladies are damn sexy and some even so cute that I almost feel bad for them (hence why I usually struggle with corruption games, unless its the MC getting it ;))

The one thing I'd like to change is body types, not all of them surely have to be that busty/voluptuous?
Some variety/diversity in that regard would be great.

Quality stuff this, I wonder how the end-game will turn out.
> Game about buff muscle women.
> has mostly buff muscle women
> MFW

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I disagree. The busty female characters are the best thing about the game.

Plus you are wrong. Its not the same body type. Star girl for example is on the smaller side and cant compare to Wonder Woman for example

So I do not agree with your round about way of asking for flat tits and ass female characters
Actually they aren't wrong. SR7 is a cookie cutter artist, he recycles artwork for Something Unlimited. He's been caught doing it and has even straight up pointed out recycled artwork that people missed. There's probably four body types he uses as a basis for all of his characters. Small and slim like Terra, slim thick like Batgirl, Stargirl and a few others, stacked like Zatanna, Black Canary, and Starfire, and super stacked like Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Most characters fit into the middle categories and you're just failing to notice the recolours.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually they aren't wrong. SR7 is a cookie cutter artist, he recycles artwork for Something Unlimited. He's been caught doing it and has even straight up pointed out recycled artwork that people missed. There's probably four body types he uses as a basis for all of his characters. Small and slim like Terra, slim thick like Batgirl, Stargirl and a few others, stacked like Zatanna, Black Canary, and Starfire, and super stacked like Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Most characters fit into the middle categories and you're just failing to notice the recolours.
The game have almost 100 female characters.
I am happy that we don't have 100 different female bodies.
You see how much time it takes for one update.
Now imagine the nightmare if they don't copy paste bodies.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes