epluribus24

Jan 14, 2022
The team honestly should have focused just around a core roster of characters initially, completing all their content first (Bordello, Glamour Sam, private rooms, etc.). Then shift the focus to add new characters and content with each update. This is turning into a mess, and we evidently see that in the team taking shortcuts and copy-pasting body types and sex positions.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Actually they aren't wrong. SR7 is a cookie cutter artist, he recycles artwork for Something Unlimited. He's been caught doing it and has even straight up pointed out recycled artwork that people missed. There's probably four body types he uses as a basis for all of his characters. Small and slim like Terra, slim thick like Batgirl, Stargirl and a few others, stacked like Zatanna, Black Canary, and Starfire, and super stacked like Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Most characters fit into the middle categories and you're just failing to notice the recolours.
My point is that there are more than 1 body type , and just like you said there are like 4 types
BUt still the best thing about the game is the busty female characters with big ass and tits

The other user was simply asking for flat ass and tits body type, and I disagreed with his round about way of asking for it.
Mainly because over 90% of the games here are with little girls or female characters with flat tits and butts.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The game have almost 100 female characters.
I am happy that we don't have 100 different female bodies.
You see how much time it takes for one update.
Now imagine the nightmare if they don't copy paste bodies.
Could you suck SR7's dick any harder? Nothing about Something Unlimited is complicated. It's a slideshow with badly written, sometimes borderline racist, homophobic, and ableist dialogue. Nothing about any of the updates should take two months, especially copy pasting heads onto bodies. SR7 stretches a week or two of work across eight to twelve weeks and still manages to put out updates lacking in content, filled with bugs, and often just straight up forgotten art assets. There should be 100 different female bodies because 100 different female bodies would necessitate SR7 actually work to earn his money.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Could you suck SR7's dick any harder? Nothing about Something Unlimited is complicated. It's a slideshow with badly written, sometimes borderline racist, homophobic, and ableist dialogue. Nothing about any of the updates should take two months, especially copy pasting heads onto bodies. SR7 stretches a week or two of work across eight to twelve weeks and still manages to put out updates lacking in content, filled with bugs, and often just straight up forgotten art assets. There should be 100 different female bodies because 100 different female bodies would necessitate SR7 actually work to earn his money.
I was with you on that rant up until the usual twitter freak buzzwords came up, so now I've gotta dismiss it out of hand. Shame.

m.dbeats

May 16, 2023
i cant use poision ivy, Ibroken her out of prision used her for one capture and thats it no more poision ivy. her icon is grey and cant hire her in hideout help me i dont want restart the game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i cant use poision ivy, Ibroken her out of prision used her for one capture and thats it no more poision ivy. her icon is grey and cant hire her in hideout help me i dont want restart the game
Is the cheat menu works?

Sep 22, 2018
it says hired but the character everywhere is grey and unusable so cheat sheet also not working how do i unhire Poision ivy
OK, I checked and seems like no it's not possible to Un-Hire a specific person, but maybe you may "reset" everything in the cheat menu through the C key while in the City.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
Okay I have a strange problem i have been trying to unlock lexcorps offices but for some reason it won't unlock i have already unlocked and fully upgraded the meta bordello and progressed with Mercy am I missing anything else? I used minimum cheats just cash.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes