Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You play a rape game and you complain it isn't PC enough. :rolleyes:
Actually no I don't. I was pointing out that it's not high art and nothing else. Pointing out something is lowbrow is not complaining about that thing, it's the equivalent of pointing out the fact that grass is green.

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Does anyone know if they will upload more content from sunsetriders7 gunsmoke games something unlimited to e hentai gallery because they upload two a month and there is still nothing

SettN

Dec 1, 2022
i already talk to everyone in themiscyra, the amazoness in the arena challlenge me to a duel, there is something more i should do or is the limit in this update?

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
ne in themiscyra, the amazoness in the arena challlenge me to a duel, there is something more i should do or is the limit in this upd
There is. You have sex battle with her and she loses and she has to do whatever you want. The only thing you tell her to do is dance.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Well, there was that one time that SR7 added the Themyschra event on the change log despite the event being disabled on that release of the game, being unlocked only in the next uptate.
A misunderstanding, the event was in the game, but only the listed scenes with Grail in Metropolis. There were only sprites listed for the other amazons with no scenes attached, so nothing promised that was missing.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
A misunderstanding, the event was in the game, but only the listed scenes with Grail in Metropolis. There were only sprites listed for the other amazons with no scenes attached, so nothing promised that was missing.
Utter nonsense. The Themyscira event absolutely dominated the changelog, and - except for the Grail stuff - nothing listed was even in the game files.
No one reads a changelog like this and expects the things marked red to not appear:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "Themyscira Update" didn't even have Themyscira in it, despite the changelog explicitly saying so. It was a bold-faced lie.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
It literally had a "tech update" a few years ago to fix the myriad technical problems... and yet here we are. Who would have thought that a bunch of copy pasted code would cause issues. :p
In the same way that the previous owner of my last house used expanding foam and wallpaper to 'fix' the subsidence... ;)

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Why do we lose access to stable costumes when a girl is moved to a cell? Was looking forward to seeing them wear those outfits while in their cells.

Reactions: Wmac23

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hopefully when the game is finally finished, then they could possibly do an android port so it stops people asking again and again?

The game would do well with the mobile crowd but it won't most likely happen.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes