Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why do we lose access to stable costumes when a girl is moved to a cell? Was looking forward to seeing them wear those outfits while in their cells.
Now, this might seem crazy and you might find it hard to believe... buuuut SR7 didn't make cell scenes for the bordello costumes. That would have required him to put in work.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimwalrus

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
The highlighted parts of the change log were in the game files, but werent acessible in the game, so I think it counts.
They weren't even in the game files! Several forum users extracted the asset files, and the only art that was present in the files but not accessible in the game were naked sprites for Grail and Myrina.

(Small correction: In the changelog, I incorrectly marked Myrina's normal costume as missing and Grail's naked costume as appearing, when in fact it was the opposite.)

In any case, that's beside the point, since the purpose of a changelog is to guide the player. And this particular changelog just confused people, as it bizarrely listed tons of things not present in the game.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Now, this might seem crazy and you might find it hard to believe... buuuut SR7 didn't make cell scenes for the bordello costumes. That would have required him to put in work.
Well shit, I found about the game recently and was kinda hyped... but after reading a lot of comments I got my hopes down lol. Anyways... pretty common ocurrence in nsfw games.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know where in the program heist payouts are determined? I've found the amount to be too low, and it seems likely to lose money considering the cost of henchpeople versus potential payout, and the probability of failure, even when success is stated to be 100% beforehand.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Well shit, I found about the game recently and was kinda hyped... but after reading a lot of comments I got my hopes down lol. Anyways... pretty common ocurrence in nsfw games.
To be fair, if you are starting from scratch then there is a ton of good content to go through. Most of the complaints are because each update has relatively little content compared to its development time and also because the game follows a tight script of simply adding new heroes but very little plot.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, if you are starting from scratch then there is a ton of good content to go through. Most of the complaints are because each update has relatively little content compared to its development time and also because the game follows a tight script of simply adding new heroes but very little plot.
Oh yeah, I've noticed there's a lot to do and it's great. The game also has great writing and nice art which is cool

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I assume you're talking about this game, tbh, you're just in time, the game already has quite a bit of content, it's got all the work of years of SR7's laziness. just don't expect it to get any better soon, and don't expect any more financial support will help him put a little back into it. That's not how SR7's mind works. Expect very VERY little content every two months if you're lucky.

He hasn't done a decent amount of work since his patreons dropped substantially back in, I believe it was 2018. And don't expect that to happen. Turns out simpery reaches to unknown corners.

In fact I have the theory that he pays spam accounts right here in f95 to fill up every page of this board with useless spammy null comments to manipulate his reception.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes