OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So while y'all are lamenting the fact that it'll be a bit for the next SU Unity update, there ARE a couple of active community efforts to make a less buggy version in Ren'Py...

I just uploaded Version 0.27 of the SU ReImagined unofficial (and unsanctioned) F95Zone Community Proof of Concept gameplay demo, should there be a few brave playtesters out there that like to try out such things...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10917436

PC and Mac versions. I may reach out to the Android port types soon once we've battle tested this a bit more...

There's not a lot of sexy fun time content for a lot of the girls that are included in the demo, but there is some here and there. More info in the linked thread above.

This is still very much a work in progress, and as noted above the main purpose is to try out various gameplay ideas, and being a playtest expect a few bugs! Several people have been contributing to this effort, thanks to those that are helping out!

Carry on!
:cool:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So while y'all are lamenting the fact that it'll be a bit for the next SU Unity update, there ARE a couple of active community efforts to make a less buggy version in Ren'Py...

I just uploaded Version 0.27 of the SU ReImagined unofficial (and unsanctioned) F95Zone Community Proof of Concept gameplay demo, should there be a few brave playtesters out there that like to try out such things...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10917436

PC and Mac versions. I may reach out to the Android port types soon once we've battle tested this a bit more...

There's not a lot of sexy fun time content for a lot of the girls that are included in the demo, but there is some here and there. More info in the linked thread above.

This is still very much a work in progress, and as noted above the main purpose is to try out various gameplay ideas, and being a playtest expect a few bugs! Several people have been contributing to this effort, thanks to those that are helping out!

Carry on!
:cool:
I feel like no one is lamenting anything about it being a bit until the next update. We know it's on a bi monthly schedule, if any lamenting is being done it's about how little work SR7 does. The fact that SU is a massive pile of spaghetti code is neither here nor there as most of its problems are related to SR7 being bad at what he does not Unity. He's the one who fails to "finish" content, he's the one who forgets to put content in, he's the one who's been copy and pasting the same clumsily made code for years. A Ren'Py port is all well and good, but SU's chief problem is its creator doing a week of work every month.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know where in the program heist payouts are determined? I've found the amount to be too low, and it seems likely to lose money considering the cost of henchpeople versus potential payout, and the probability of failure, even when success is stated to be 100% beforehand.
I think the code is in the level files in SU_2.4_Data, but I'm not sure. Does anyone else know, and does anyone know how I would potentially edit those files?

Reactions: DIDACT-XV

humbigboot

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone have an updated list of animated scenes (at least the types of animation, yknow)?
This is as much as garnered thus far:
Mercy HJ and BJ
Lois BJ, HJ - frames
Roulette BJ and Sex
Cheetah BJ
Liverwire BJ
Poison Ivy BJ - frames
Wonder Woman Titjob - frames
Darci Throatjob - frames
Alexa HJ - frames
Oracle HJ - frames

Reactions: artistamigo5

blahblah9

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone have an updated list of animated scenes (at least the types of animation, yknow)?
This is as much as garnered thus far:
Mercy HJ and BJ
Lois BJ, HJ - frames
Roulette BJ and Sex
Cheetah BJ
Liverwire BJ
Poison Ivy BJ - frames
Wonder Woman Titjob - frames
Darci Throatjob - frames
Alexa HJ - frames
Oracle HJ - frames

I believe the queen's titjob scene in themescyria is also animated in frames

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
I feel with how muscular the women in SU have been becoming on average plus how their described in cutscenes I’m surprised there aren’t any sprites where the characters are explicitly flexing or doing like bodybuilding poses (except for like that one Galatea scene)

Reactions: GaRbS

CK3VAT

Sep 25, 2020
I assume you're talking about this game, tbh, you're just in time, the game already has quite a bit of content, it's got all the work of years of SR7's laziness. just don't expect it to get any better soon, and don't expect any more financial support will help him put a little back into it. That's not how SR7's mind works. Expect very VERY little content every two months if you're lucky.

He hasn't done a decent amount of work since his patreons dropped substantially back in, I believe it was 2018. And don't expect that to happen. Turns out simpery reaches to unknown corners.

In fact I have the theory that he pays spam accounts right here in f95 to fill up every page of this board with useless spammy null comments to manipulate his reception.
Honestly between modding and AI Image generation in a few years, I suspect the version of this game people will play is going to be the Ren'py with extra touches.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Honestly between modding and AI Image generation in a few years, I suspect the version of this game people will play is going to be the Ren'py with extra touches.
If we get the full version on Ren'Py then it will satisfy people enough to justify its existence.
The fact that we never got a Ren'Py port which would make development easier or let the mobile fans enjoy the content which would get more people investing is baffling.
This has enough content to make a port worth the effort alone.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
For those that still did not get the Nyssa al Ghul part, this particular girl will unlock either after the Kasnian Wedding event, or the 150 days mark. Just head to Nanda Parbat and she will reveal herself. After that, the order that was previously mentioned in this thread (Office, LoD Headquarters, Glamour Slam, Bordello, Nanda Parbat - each with a one day gap at least) will unlock the remainder of your interactions with Nyssa.
Thought I would write up on the method, since there was no clear post on how to unlock the girl and I had to stumble across it...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes