Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do I add the bonus pack characters?
Just noticed this post had gone unanswered and, as it's your first post here on F95 that's rather unwelcoming!

The simple answer is: you don't.

It's just a pack of other artwork that SunsetRiders7 has done over the years.

You can actually see his style evolve from "Bruce Timm Wannabe" through "I'm making silly money doing this, gotta make it look good" to the present day "Fuck it, I'll just redraw over a Wonder Woman sprite from four years ago - I still make bank no matter what"

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
I have a stupid question, is there an android version out there of this game? Maybe not the current release but a few updates before? The reason I ask is because I found apk files of this game from a few versions before but I didn't just want to DL it and get some bs virus or some shit.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have a stupid question, is there an android version out there of this game? Maybe not the current release but a few updates before? The reason I ask is because I found apk files of this game from a few versions before but I didn't just want to DL it and get some bs virus or some shit.
No official android version, the game engine barely functions as is on the intended operating system. Also i think currently the whole game is over 10 gbs once uncompressed.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm hoping that's the intent of adding her in the first place, but who knows? Sunset may just add a dual leash walk scene with them and be done with it.
He can make something like Blackfire/Starfire.That licking in the back alley was pretty damn good.

Reactions: lockerxx

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man this game is takeing way to long. i am going to make a shadow run saying. this game must be a milk run lol. for how long it's been going on for.

• Angry
Reactions: vireker

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
man this game is takeing way to long. i am going to make a shadow run saying. this game must be a milk run lol. for how long it's been going on for.
It's been going on for 7 years and their going to keep milking it for a long time. On patron they make 17568$ a month. If they complete a game, they're going to stop making money in less than a year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first i know milk run in shadow run mean's an easy job and with how much these bone heads make they could hire more help and it would be a milk run. but they do not care. 7 years and all that fucking money for what very fucking little because the owner does not want help.

Jan 9, 2019
How long you guys think this game will last? I enjoying it, but really would love to see them jumping on Marvel after that, seems logical to do. Well, man can dream

Reactions: fapderp11

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
How long you guys think this game will last? I enjoying it, but really would love to see them jumping on Marvel after that, seems logical to do. Well, man can dream
It'll only happen once they either stop being given money for it (which will never happen) or once they cover every single DC female character.

So this game ain't going nowhere for a long time.

Given that they've announced a Legend of Korra game now too, I don't see them doing Marvel for a LOOOOONG time either.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
It'll only happen once they either stop being given money for it (which will never happen) or once they cover every single DC female character.

So this game ain't going nowhere for a long time.

Given that they've announced a Legend of Korra game now too, I don't see them doing Marvel for a LOOOOONG time either.
I'm pretty sure he said in one of his Picarto streams that a game of SU's magnitude wouldn't be attempted again. I'd say that pretty much rules out a Marvel equivalent.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes