rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Our Apologies: Update Delayed, but It's Worth the Wait!

Greetings! So we're going to need one more day due to needing more testing to make sure the content is working. We would rather delay the build than have things absolutely come out bugged. We don't make this decision easily. Come tomorrow, you will all have the update in your hands. Thank you and we apologize for the delay. We know the wait will be worth it!

NOTE: We will be taking a snapshot of the email list as of 11:30 UTC tonight. So in the event you have cancelled your pledge you will still get the promised build delivery.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

Greetings! So we're going to need one more day due to needing more testing to make sure the content is working. We would rather delay the build than have things absolutely come out bugged. We don't make this decision easily. Come tomorrow, you will all have the update in your hands. Thank you and we apologize for the delay. We know the wait will be worth it!

NOTE: We will be taking a snapshot of the email list as of 11:30 UTC tonight. So in the event you have cancelled your pledge you will still get the promised build delivery.
Ofc

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020

View attachment Cape Fear Laughing (480p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
I mean, I enjoy shitting on that lazy fuck as much as the next guy, but a one day delay is fine. Unexpected issues happen even to competent developers.

Of course, if when he delays it again, or the update is empty, then that'll be the time to continue the bimonthly ridiculing.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
I mean, I enjoy shitting on that lazy fuck as much as the next guy, but a one day delay is fine. Unexpected issues happen even to competent developers.

Of course, if when he delays it again, or the update is empty, then that'll be the time to continue the bimonthly ridiculing.
Damn, sure would be a shame if that means that his patrons would have to resub for the update for one more month, since one day means it'll be November and that means a new billing period.
Once again - you have to be an actual retard or just not care about money if you're subbed to him for more than once in three months if at all.

EDIT: When was the last time update wasnt empty? This scum has been only getting lazier per release, expect only 2 more girls and pray that both of them get full package treatment lmao.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Damn, sure would be a shame if that means that his patrons would have to resub for the update for one more month, since one day means it'll be November and that means a new billing period.
Once again - you have to be an actual retard or just not care about money if you're subbed to him for more than once in three months if at all.
You are capable of reading, are you? Because it seems like you ain't...

I quote:

If you don't continue to sub into November, you still get hte build...

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
You are capable of reading, are you? Because it seems like you ain't...

I quote:

If you don't continue to sub into November, you still get hte build...
You think I even bother reading his excuses at this point? If that's true then good, he found one tiny speck of human decency in him, throwing a parade rn.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
TBH 1 day is bad but I'll be honest, we're used to either 2 weeks late or right on time, no inbetween. If it was more than 1 day he would say nothing and drop the update mid November.
Last update was in time, the communication seemed better recently.

I still don't get the hate this game has when it has been providing regular content every 2 months(even if the quality wasn't always there) when there is so many games that struggle to drop 1 update in 6 months and are praised even though it's just Honey Select renders.

Reactions: Xypher
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes