Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
There really isn't any "training" per se in the game. Like at the beginning of the game when you get your first capture, they're ready to go in the strip club. They're basically like dolls in that state. Upgrades just allows them to do more "advanced" things at the club and eventually the brothel. Unlocking the device after all those upgrades is what sends them to the cells, where they'll be stuck there as Lex's experiments/playthings. If you want them to go back to the club or brothel, you need to reset the device and upgrade it to the appropriate level again.

Basically, only do as many upgrades as you need to see the content you want in the club/brothel and then later unlock the device to see the cell stuff.
No I get that, thats what I did, I was just asking if it is normal like that. It doesnt really make sense usually in these games you interact with them until they are willing to do stuff with you and work with you so I figured it was kind of weird. Especiall since once you upgrade the item they cant go back to working. Fells like a design flaw. They should really change that at some point but I guess they know that

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
No I get that, thats what I did, I was just asking if it is normal like that. It doesnt really make sense usually in these games you interact with them until they are willing to do stuff with you and work with you so I figured it was kind of weird. Especiall since once you upgrade the item they cant go back to working. Fells like a design flaw. They should really change that at some point but I guess they know that
You can get them to go back, you just need to reset the device. You'll need to pay for all the upgrades again though.

koopa990

May 9, 2023
Any particular reason why the recent shared save file does not have ALL scenes?

Or it is that obvious the owner did not complete everything

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i was the dev thnk god i am not lol. i would just focus on finishing the event's i have already then work on new stuff. because the more stuff you throught in the longer they take to do anything. wonder what would happen if they lost half the money they made would they give a shit thin.

Reactions: fapderp11

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think more slow biuld ups and no finished events lol. i can also say i am probly on a lot of ignore list lol.

Oct 1, 2017
Here is the patreon post if anyone was wondering

Gotham: City of Control and ...

Lex continues his escapades in The Gotham Event and continues to persuade friends, villains, and heroes alike. Artemis tags along just as Harley did and with it, opens more doors into Batman's backyard. Look forward to More planning, More plotting, and More women who continue to fall prey to Lex's silver tongue... And technoligical wonders. The SU update draws near! Do look forward to October 30th, for one last Teaser. The City tends to also be VERY Thankful under the right hand.

artScreen1.jpg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes