zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will say good like with that tho. hard to say if the dev's will get back to you on that lol. you may be waiting monhs are 4 week's. just how they are i would say lmao.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Thask bro
Yeah, sorry for giving you what appears at first glance as the brush off, but as the game only just runs at the best of times and is more buggy than a daycare centre it's hard for us to give you any support.
The devs probably won't answer you, but someone else there may take pity and help you.
Best advice from me would be to uninstall and reinstall.

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, sorry for giving you what appears at first glance as the brush off, but as the game only just runs at the best of times and is more buggy than a daycare centre it's hard for us to give you any support.
The devs probably won't answer you, but someone else there may take pity and help you.
Best advice from me would be to uninstall and reinstall.
Believe it or not, it answered me faster on Discord, so there is still hope that it will be fixed, although the truth is that to fix it I have to download the game again, and see if it works or not, because I deleted the previous version and that one did run well, maybe the exe file is the one I need as once the same thing happened to me

Reactions: Jimwalrus

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 3008205
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

Now stay posted for teaser week, and then release.

Thank you all for your generous support!"

Well here's to 2 more dance, strip, and blowjob scenes.
yes!!! :love: .calender girl!!!

JadenYuki1

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 3008205
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

So instead of getting more actual content updates with the current event chicks, more Themiscira scenes, or at least just giving us one of the long promised Heroines like Barda, Fire, Ice or even Mala , they give us 2 E Tier baddies for the event...? Wot?! Bruh imagine paying actual money for this xD

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So instead of getting more actual content updates with the current event chicks, more Themiscira scenes, or at least just giving us one of the long promised Heroines like Barda, Fire, Ice or even Mala , they give us 2 E Tier baddies for the event...? Wot?! Bruh imagine paying actual money for this xD
Allegedly those two aren't the only characters getting updates but still. I do know Hawkgirl better get her Exhibition scene and huntress better get her bordello scenes.

Reactions: swishswishdab

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
View attachment 3008205

Devs keep on adding stuff rather than finishing them wtf? So the Amazon island ain't gonna be finished? Jfc this guy... Oh well. I should've known better with this guy. :FacePalm:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true we are getting it free but don;t you want to play a game that will have and ending sooner then 10 or more years. lol

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
makes me glad im not supporting this thief and am just pirating the fuck out of his lazy work. yall should support "a mothers love" instead of this dogshit
had to 3rd party the android port, just proving how little work he wants to do

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Devs keep on adding stuff rather than finishing them wtf? So the Amazon island ain't gonna be finished? Jfc this guy... Oh well. I should've known better with this guy. :FacePalm:
Maybe someone will make a bet how many updates they will do for Gotham and then abandoned it.
And start a new one-like Green Lanterns corp for example.
After all we are not sure even a single event is completed so far.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes