ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 3008205
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

Now stay posted for teaser week, and then release.

Thank you all for your generous support!"

Well here's to 2 more dance, strip, and blowjob scenes.
I got my wish granted! Calender Girl!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
bro really adding more D-tier hench women rather than finishing the S-Tier Arkham Killer Frost?!
Not to mention Fire and Ice were promised 6 years ago.And Big Barda and Batwoman.
and the temicira saga for when it continues
Yeah,we were just at the good part and he abandoned it.
What a disgrace-a whole year working on this event and at the end giving us like less than 50%.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 3008205
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

Now stay posted for teaser week, and then release.

Thank you all for your generous support!"

Well here's to 2 more dance, strip, and blowjob scenes.

This better not be all of the content, holy shit.

Titan king

May 30, 2020
Is there something wrong with the world map? The only places I can access are the Amazons island and offworld I can't even return home

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
I'm having an issue with Themiscyra where the left and right side of the map are now cut off since this update. I first thought it might be because of using windowed mode but it's still present in full screen.

Any known solution to solve this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we will see this dev has a way of making promises and falling short on every thing. i would focuse one finishing shit first. because adding more will just make the milking mechine keep going lol.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I need help, the game won't run and says it has compatibility issues, how can I fix it?
TBH this is the sort of thing that's best addressed direct to the devs (or their immediate community) on their .
You're undoubtedly going to have to give them a lot more info than the above though.

Reactions: Steven7394

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
TBH this is the sort of thing that's best addressed direct to the devs (or their immediate community) on their .
You're undoubtedly going to have to give them a lot more info than the above though.
Thask bro

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes