Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
MMMM, gotta love the fact that I have popped back here every handful of months when there's mention of Wonder Woman content, and he *HAS* tagged certain updates with WW or wonder woman in purpose, and yet, there's no relevant content since he drew her on the bordello with the dildoe. This guys is like a sect leader, there's no logical reason why people would follow him, and yet, hundreds of people just keep handing him money and asking for a shoe to lick.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
don't you fear they will get to it when all us none paying and complaining asses are gone from there site lol.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I mean, the dev arguably couldn't ever release this game on Steam to make money anyways for the same reason they had to change the name of the game, so is it really surprising that they can't stop milking the free money train?! If you don't feel you're being ripped off because you're supporting an artiste, keep donating. If you think you're getting a game with a plan to end it, then don't. Because if the dev wanted to "finish" the game, they could have done it years ago. Between the art style (good, if technically unoriginal) and the game design (laughable), this is clearly a game mostly made by someone who can draw, but can't code. But it's simple enough and makes enough donations to limp on!!!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is there cash cow an free money for them. after all i have seen very little games with super heroines in them i mean yes there are some but not alot.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Looking at pictures and animations made by fans, I realized that this game is the most common garbage. Unlike developers, fans have inspiring ideas for scenes and story, regardless of using the same or similar body models. The only salvation is for the fans to continue the game.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
If they can just stop adding new stuff for like an update or two and focus on making the existing scenes animated, that would be amazing.
SR7 appears to be too easily-distracted, so I don't see that happening.
Of course, a dev with a conscience would use the vast amount of monthly Patreon money to employ a separate animator to back-fill.
They would also employ someone to re-code it properly (although that may have been done with the Android version, I don't know the relationship between GG and Henshinvolt).
etc. etc.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how long have they dragged this game on. mybe the dev is a sockpuppet and in the back ground they are singing that song but changed it to this is the game that never end's we want you money now and then lol.

Reactions: yuvce

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
1697386001731.png
"We all know what event is going to get some content but the question is who is getting added!! With the new workflow, you all don't get to see all the characters in the event until they are added. This month we can safely say you all will be having some fun with Calendar Girl, and Roxy Rocket!

Now stay posted for teaser week, and then release.

Thank you all for your generous support!"

Well here's to 2 more dance, strip, and blowjob scenes.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes