solder1993

Jan 13, 2018
This thread is 1800 pages long so I couldn't find if someone else had this glitch. I can't drag the girl in the second page top right slot in both the meta bordello and glamour slam. In the glamour slam she is greyed out as if she is select already else where. And in the bordello, its like there is nothing in the slot she is supposed to be in, meaning I cant drag her to the desired room. I have reset the postings of both the bordello and the G.S., as well as reset the game but nothing works. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a fix?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
This thread is 1800 pages long so I couldn't find if someone else had this glitch. I can't drag the girl in the second page top right slot in both the meta bordello and glamour slam. In the glamour slam she is greyed out as if she is select already else where. And in the bordello, its like there is nothing in the slot she is supposed to be in, meaning I cant drag her to the desired room. I have reset the postings of both the bordello and the G.S., as well as reset the game but nothing works. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a fix?
This is a common glitch Did you not look enough???
Just reset the device of the girl via the upgrade menu and it should fix it

An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
Do you mind if I add these to the Sprite Remix gallery?
Mega

Its not super important but that "Lois Lane Exhibition" set was made by me, not Barkin 10 - they just reposted it when the fanart thread became a thing (not complaints about that, they never claimed it to be theirs) but as there is a folder with my name on it in the user posts, it should probs be moved to in there

the original post - https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-3-gunsmoke-games.326/post-6273383
(and yes I am salty this is still not a thing you can do with Lois in the actual game)

But thanks for making that mega folder in genral! Much easier to look at everything without scrolling throught the thread

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes