zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you do no the die hard fan's do not care they will keep throughing money at them. then this will go on tell there dead are there money runs dry lol. mybe be done in the year of never.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
If there is an update, I want it to have characters like Female Furies. I want the characters to be taken from Superman and Batman apocalypse because there are many Female Furies characters.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
If there is an update, I want it to have characters like Female Furies. I want the characters to be taken from Superman and Batman apocalypse because there are many Female Furies characters.
The Furies are most likely going to appear when Grail takes over Apocalypse and you'll most likely wait for few more years

Reactions: vireker

Freakzoid1

Oct 23, 2023
I used the chats on the latest version for money. Is it normal that after capturing the girls they can work at the strip club first?Shouldnt they be sent to the prison cell, then trained, then strip club, then brothel?
After upgrading their devices I couldnt use them in the club or brothel anymore.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I used the chats on the latest version for money. Is it normal that after capturing the girls they can work at the strip club first?Shouldnt they be sent to the prison cell, then trained, then strip club, then brothel?
After upgrading their devices I couldnt use them in the club or brothel anymore.
Yes, that's 'normal'.
You can Reset their devices to have them work in the GS/MB again, but for ...reasons... it costs money to upgrade them back up again.
None of it makes sense, best not to expect it to! :ROFLMAO:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game will never finish because there going to add more stuff and never finish any of the other stuff. it's just one big milking machine so all those still paying them say moo. roflao

Reactions: GaRbS and fapderp11

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
this game will never finish because there going to add more stuff and never finish any of the other stuff. it's just one big milking machine so all those still paying them say moo. roflao
And the problem is ?
I mean, it's not like those game that are restarted from the start every six month and goes forever. It will never end but it's more content so why not ?

koopa990

May 9, 2023
Curious.

Does the OP usually check the thread daily to be on the lookout for up-to-date saves? I could search within this thread, but F95 does not have sort replies by latest...

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
There really isn't any "training" per se in the game. Like at the beginning of the game when you get your first capture, they're ready to go in the strip club. They're basically like dolls in that state. Upgrades just allows them to do more "advanced" things at the club and eventually the brothel. Unlocking the device after all those upgrades is what sends them to the cells, where they'll be stuck there as Lex's experiments/playthings. If you want them to go back to the club or brothel, you need to reset the device and upgrade it to the appropriate level again.

Basically, only do as many upgrades as you need to see the content you want in the club/brothel and then later unlock the device to see the cell stuff.

Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes