Aug 22, 2016
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made the same mod for 2.4.4 using the detailed steps.
Extract into the main game folder (where SU_2.4.4.exe is located), or manually extract and replace SU_2.4.4_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

requirededs

May 1, 2021
This "game" is in such a sorry state. They don't listen on patreon so sure as hell wont listen here, but what on earth are they doing? Here in about 90 seconds I can rattle off a number of easy to implement QOL improvements that would drastically improve the game
1: Allow visiting a room more than once a day, the entire premise is control, he can do anything he wants..........except open a door more than once in 24 horus
2: Have the menu system make sense, "go back" puts you back multiple tabs so you have to navigate menus and sub menus from the start position any time you want to go back 1 tab
3: Have dialogue in the vault scenes, 99% of the effort in this game is going into the incessant story yet the vault scenes have no story so if you missed something, or used an auto clicker and missed a scene you need to replay an entire event over again , that's about 13,000 clicks of the mouse just to get one scene
4: Similar to the above point, you need to talk to multiple characters to progress events, but the scenes that can play are limited by the awkward time cycle, so it is entirely possible you do 6,000 mouse clicks talking to one character but because of the sequence of the time advancing if you want a scene with them you need to redo the entire event yet again
5: Add skip options, solo dev games like this have options to skip dialogue and you can set it to skip all, skip previously seen, skip up to the next dialogue tree etc. This game has more text than any other hentai game in existence yet has no skip options. It is like they have done everything possible to make it a repetitive strange injury inducing device.
6: This is more preference than objective critique, but tone down the writing, at the moment there are literally hundreds of clicks that need to happen to cycle between 2 scenes, 50 text bubbles as the camera pans up and down 1 static image is fine, but if that's what you want, why bother with the pretext of making a "game"? save everybody the incessant clicking and just make videos, less work for the developers, faster turn around on releases and faster releases would also mean more reason to sign up or continue with patreon support.

I honestly do not understand the approach they are taking, it makes no sense as a game or for art style/animation as only about 4 scenes have animation, the rest are 2 static images in a drawn out slideshow ad it also doesnt make sense from trying to make profit as a "content creator"

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
This "game" is in such a sorry state. They don't listen on patreon so sure as hell wont listen here, but what on earth are they doing? Here in about 90 seconds I can rattle off a number of easy to implement QOL improvements that would drastically improve the game
1: Allow visiting a room more than once a day, the entire premise is control, he can do anything he wants..........except open a door more than once in 24 horus
2: Have the menu system make sense, "go back" puts you back multiple tabs so you have to navigate menus and sub menus from the start position any time you want to go back 1 tab
3: Have dialogue in the vault scenes, 99% of the effort in this game is going into the incessant story yet the vault scenes have no story so if you missed something, or used an auto clicker and missed a scene you need to replay an entire event over again , that's about 13,000 clicks of the mouse just to get one scene
4: Similar to the above point, you need to talk to multiple characters to progress events, but the scenes that can play are limited by the awkward time cycle, so it is entirely possible you do 6,000 mouse clicks talking to one character but because of the sequence of the time advancing if you want a scene with them you need to redo the entire event yet again
5: Add skip options, solo dev games like this have options to skip dialogue and you can set it to skip all, skip previously seen, skip up to the next dialogue tree etc. This game has more text than any other hentai game in existence yet has no skip options. It is like they have done everything possible to make it a repetitive strange injury inducing device.
6: This is more preference than objective critique, but tone down the writing, at the moment there are literally hundreds of clicks that need to happen to cycle between 2 scenes, 50 text bubbles as the camera pans up and down 1 static image is fine, but if that's what you want, why bother with the pretext of making a "game"? save everybody the incessant clicking and just make videos, less work for the developers, faster turn around on releases and faster releases would also mean more reason to sign up or continue with patreon support.

I honestly do not understand the approach they are taking, it makes no sense as a game or for art style/animation as only about 4 scenes have animation, the rest are 2 static images in a drawn out slideshow ad it also doesnt make sense from trying to make profit as a "content creator"
The thing is the dev doesn't want to brick the game by adding a single button in the cells menu. Because he's a amazing coder and the game is completely stable

What's funny is you look at the ren'py version and most of these qol features are included :KEK:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

The reason for a good portion of these issues is entirely based on the tool in which the game is built. It’s using a framework called “Fungus” that lets you sort of point and click build the game in a gui. Fungus then compiles everything into a unity based game. He doesn’t write code. It’s a very old version of that software, it’s buggy and finicky as shit, it can’t be upgraded and he would basically have to rebuild the game in a new system.

I’m not trying to excuse anything, this is just the reality of this game. With the mobile version they released I continue to hope that they’ll just release a version of that at some point to take over for the desktop as it’s all built in ren’py, which incorporates some of the QoL things that fungus does not and would make it easily moddable for the rest.

I really just want the ren’py code from my he mobile one so I could make some mods.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not saying you're wrong about any particular points, but the game does have a skip function - shift+space skips through dialogue relatively quickly, until you hit one of the game hangup points such as the Mercy BJ scene.

Of course if you're using it to try and get to a certain point in a scene or want certain dialogue you have to be careful with its use since there's no "Fuck, go back!" option like there would be with a rollback in Ren'Py games.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sure this has been said but some of the vault scenes are randomly locked in the new update (excluding Gotham event) so gotta redo it

Zen02

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a way i can download the 2.4.4 update without having to download the whole thing again? I downloaded 2.4.3 just a week ago and they released a new update

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
I haven't unlocked these. Can anyone what are these and how to unlock them?? Poison Ivy, Star fire and Black Fire's Scenes

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I haven't unlocked these. Can anyone what are these and how to unlock them?? Poison Ivy, Star fire and Black Fire's Scenes
For Starfire those 2 are inspecition and alley lick. You must put Blackfire as henchwomen for those. For Inspection once you get in Starfire cell there's a button named Blackfire press that and you'll have inspection and dual leash and for Alley lick you bring Starfire to Glamour slam in Leash scene and Blackfire should also be with you after Starfire walks in Glamour slam you suggest to go to the alley for more discipline. For Blackfire scene that's a Leash scene you're missing. And Poison Ivy, the first one is Bordello scene with Batgirl. If I remember corectly post Ivy in Meta bordello as a guard and put Batgirl in bordello room. The other to scenes are Ivy scissoring and sex scenes with Harley Quinn in Harley cell for those you must put Ivy in Lex's room than press Special button than Leash than Harley and Scissoring and Sex buttons should be there.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
For Starfire those 2 are inspecition and alley lick. You must put Blackfire as henchwomen for those. For Inspection once you get in Starfire cell there's a button named Blackfire press that and you'll have inspection and dual leash and for Alley lick you bring Starfire to Glamour slam in Leash scene and Blackfire should also be with you after Starfire walks in Glamour slam you suggest to go to the alley for more discipline. For Blackfire scene that's a Leash scene you're missing. And Poison Ivy, the first one is Bordello scene with Batgirl. If I remember corectly post Ivy in Meta bordello as a guard and put Batgirl in bordello room. The other to scenes are Ivy scissoring and sex scenes with Harley Quinn in Harley cell for those you must put Ivy in Lex's room than press Special button than Leash than Harley and Scissoring and Sex buttons should be there.
Thanks

Justiceballs

Nov 8, 2023
Can anyone even recall when they stumbled across this game.
I miss the monthly updates - but is quite happy to see the Sportmaster plot picked up again

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes