Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Genuine question, has sunset ever released a build in the release date announced?, i started following like a year ago and from what i remember got delayed quite alot

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
You know what I hate about SU? It's not just that nothing gets finished. It's that the writing that does get finished is always worse.

There used to be work put into the corruption. Exploiting Martian Girl's addiction to Oreos. Tricking Batgirl into thinking that help would come if she just kept playing along. Different girls required different approaches. Lex had to be clever rather than just powerful.

Now it's just 'mind control + big dick' for every. single. girl. We're even losing some of the unique scenes like spanking. What's the point in having dozens of fuckable girls in your game if they're all the same?
Not to mention but the sex scenes are all the same. One image of “girl on her knees sucking the tip.” Every once in a while he draws something more interesting like deepthroating or rougher stuff but cmon where’s the ball love? And when you read the text for some of the sex scenes, there’s entire segments of foreplay preamble that goes completely unseen in drawing. Remember the Tala blowjob? Remember how fucking intricate and complex it was? I’m not even just talking about animation, but we had multiple drawings of her licking, then sucking up and down, eyes closed, etc.

For how much this dude gets to draw, each girl should be getting multiple
portraits of them doing different things within the same scene.

Last edited:

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Not to mention but the sex scenes are all the same. And when you read the text for some of the sex scenes, there’s entire segments of foreplay preamble that goes completely unseen in drawing. Remember the Tala blowjob? Remember how fucking intricate and complex it was? I’m not even just talking about animation, but we had multiple drawings of her licking, then sucking up and down, eyes closed, etc.
It is quite sad.
I really like that he expands the roster much further than an average fan could have imagined, BUT it would have been a thousand times better if he would... You know... Pay attention and finish the girls that are already added to the game?..
I was quite disappointed with Huntress and Black Canary. Girls have been in SU long before the game even was called Something Unlimited, and we got an update for them like after 5 years (pardon me if I'm wrong, I'm not following this game's development that much, but that's definitely took a lot of time). What bothered me the most was that there was seemingly no difference in their progress at all. Sure, we got Huntress 3rd costume earlier than Black Canary gym clothes by a day, but that's it. OH, and Huntress didn't even got any Bordello interactions at all, lol. Even some of the dialogue lines, I think, are the same. It's always the same formula: talk x3, dance x2-3, strip x2-3, etc. Costumes are also kind of "done wrong". I DO like them, but IMO something "casual" should always come after, well, the actual costumes. There are many costumes that SR could implement but he just doesn't want to. Like I said earlier, it's always the same: Standard, Casual, Nighty, Slut, Nude and sometimes 1 or 2 unique costumes for character. What about actual alternate costumes from other iterations of the characters? Remember that in Bordello you unlocked some additional costumes for girls? Why can't we use those outside of Bordello?
There is a huge difference between writing and the whole development style of SU at the beginning and nowadays.
I do believe that Sunset is A GREAAAT artist and deserves the praise and hard-earned money, but cmon, the game could have been much better. And people are not unreasonable when talking shit about what's going on with the game or what's happening on the Discord server. Oh, wait, it's not a game anymore, it's just a visual novel now. Screw all the "Threat levels" and all the other bullshit, I guess.
It's time to stop with adding all the new content and fix all the broken buttons, unlockables and finish the characters which are already added to the game and been stuck without any additions for years now.
1685518355.jpg

Last edited:

fuckboi17

Jul 10, 2020
Hey, so how do I unlock nyssa Al ghul and the the special content for lady Shiva and Talia al ghul, I've already unlocked Nanda parbat.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Women dress like this I know, I've been outside. :cool:

View attachment 3076837
Go to a gas station late on a Friday night outside of metro Atlanta. There are tons of women who dress this level of dumb and scantily clad for the club. I have only seen them at the gas station as I don't go clubbing.

Now the real question is do attractive women dress like this? No. Not on your life.

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Ok minor thing that's been bugging me for a bit...
Some scenes get cut off at the edges. Up until recently, this was most noticeable in the double Harley scissoring scene. But I actually downloaded an asset pack, and it has full art of both girls. And in the intro scene for Sportsmaster in Gotham, it cuts off the fake Artemis on the left.

Is this getting cut off because of my display mode?
Does anyone have the most recent asset pack, so I could grab that full art of Sportsmaster's harlots?

Much obliged for any help.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
For how much this dude gets to draw, each girl should be getting multiple portraits of them doing different things within the same scene.
Re-using art assets is the bread and butter of video game art design (seriously, look no further than the original Mortal Kombat!), but I'll admit this dev is certainly guilty of over-use when not only do assets from their previous game sneak into the current game but art is also re-used from the CURRENT game.

Honestly, dev needs to just spend a little more time drawing some extra layers... it wouldn't be too complicated to add with the minimal amount of effort arting, but instead we got the same damn body model with just another head pasted onto it. Where are the deepthroating throat bulges and the fluids running down thighs!??

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
so is there a walkthrough on how to unlock all the events and locations etc?
As far as I know, there are 2 guides linked in the first post, but they're not up to date to the latest version of the game. Idk if throughout the 1800+ pages of the thread someone has updated them or created other guides.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Not to mention but the sex scenes are all the same. One image of “girl on her knees sucking the tip.” Every once in a while he draws something more interesting like deepthroating or rougher stuff but cmon where’s the ball love? And when you read the text for some of the sex scenes, there’s entire segments of foreplay preamble that goes completely unseen in drawing. Remember the Tala blowjob? Remember how fucking intricate and complex it was? I’m not even just talking about animation, but we had multiple drawings of her licking, then sucking up and down, eyes closed, etc.

For how much this dude gets to draw, each girl should be getting multiple
portraits of them doing different things within the same scene.
This is one of the worst things about this game. A big part of the sex scenes is described while the characters disappear from the screen. What's the point? Really sucks cause Sunset is great at drawing but just chooses not to, lol.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Seriously though, how many fucking cookie cutter doggystyle sex scenes can one man draw at this point? Do we need to mail him a Kamasutra or some other sex book to broaden his horizons?
I am also convinced that he is afraid of cowgirl position, probably because it's hard to draw or some shit like that...sure would hope that having 2 months would help with that, but apparently not.
I agree, there is an infinite variety of very exciting and stimulating poses. There is a distinct need here to broaden the horizons of what and how things can be drawn.

AnimanghayoDraw Tomo-chan_Is_a_Girl! Tomo_Aizawa.png

This was of course only an excuse to post one of my collected potential suggestions I recently added to the pile.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say fills like none of event's got finished but fear not they will add more events they will not get done lol.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn.
I had no idea they stopped the Batgirls comic series.

So it's time the dev to add the other Batgirls.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes