Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Good news folks, they're opening a Subscribestar and putting the game for purchase on itch.io, so now you can give them even more money!
uuuhm... what? How is that "You can give them even more money!!!"? All it does is open up avenues for people that don't want to use patreon, for example. You don't have to subscribe/pay at all of those platforms...

Unless that was a very low level attempt at being funny.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Good news folks, they're opening a Subscribestar and putting the game for purchase on itch.io, so now you can give them even more money!
We saw your complaints and decided to help you all support more! I did notice you didn't post any of the links (I'm sure that was purely by mistake). So I will share them below if anyone wants to support us! We know you guys looooooooove our stuff!

- SU Win, Mac, Android all here!
- Lamer than Patreon, no annuals but not Patreon so plus.

You guys are the best!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i guess now we will see how that goes because selling copy righten stuff will get them in trouble lol.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Some efforts. They bearly made anything on Themyscira event and they went for Gotham event.
And after that massive hype they build for Themyscira event.The fail was even more massive.
Not even 10% of the characters got the full corruption treatement,including sex and anal.
I wouldn't be surprised if they left Gotham unfinished too, and went and did an Atlantis event or any other event.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
We saw your complaints and decided to help you all support more! I did notice you didn't post any of the links (I'm sure that was purely by mistake). So I will share them below if anyone wants to support us! We know you guys looooooooove our stuff!

- SU Win, Mac, Android all here!
- Lamer than Patreon, no annuals but not Patreon so plus.

You guys are the best!
Loving the Gotham event, keep up the good work!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes