rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Question about the current version, you can get girls to the bordello and maybe if im reading right to do prostitution stuff on the street? if so, whats the content on it? as in how many girls do you get scenes with? I dont care about the stuff in the cell and Ive been told most of the content is about you fucking them in their cells after capturing and whatnot. Im not asking how to unlock the bordello or prostitution stuff im just asking if its even in the games latest release and more or less how many girls can you get to those stages.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
This game really needs some ingame hints on how to progress with some characters and get events etc.
I have problem with Mercy. She doesn't want to strip more than to her lingerie and all she does is hj. I searched this thread and it said set harley as henchwoman, but now mercy still doesn't do anything and just tell you to get out if you try to talk with her. In the guide it's said there should have been some Lexcorp takeover event after "intro scene 1", but I had nothing like that and yet I have dance, strip (to lingerie) and hj options. Is it that the guide is outdated and it's a bit different now? What is lexcorp takeover event and how do I do that? Just have to play for some X amount of days or...?

Reactions: Bicba

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
Make a device to get the 1st and easiest girl you can. Dump that girl in the club for months. Rotate her out once in a while to "refresh" her income. Rinse and repeat until you get enough $ to make another device and get a new girl .......... Or just cheat everything
Agree this is such a poorly done game that cheating on money is the only possible way of playing the game.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Question about the current version, you can get girls to the bordello and maybe if im reading right to do prostitution stuff on the street? if so, whats the content on it? as in how many girls do you get scenes with? I dont care about the stuff in the cell and Ive been told most of the content is about you fucking them in their cells after capturing and whatnot. Im not asking how to unlock the bordello or prostitution stuff im just asking if its even in the games latest release and more or less how many girls can you get to those stages.
So the strip club and bordello are the beginning of the game. You start capturing girls and putting them in the glamour slam (strip club) to earn money, as you upgrade their mind control devices you can make them do more and more lewd things. That gets you Dances, Stripping, and "special" (usually masterbation.)

Eventually you buy and unlock the Meta Bordello. Then you can start whoring out the girls (once properly upgraded.) That gets you prostitution events, a private room with the girl, and gangbang events. As well as some girls changing their uniforms here.

The meta bordello does not have every girl fully implemented, but to my knowledge, the glamour slam is fully implemented for the mind controllable girls.

The thing with the cells is that they are required to unlock some events. You need the wonder women in the cells to go to themyscira, you need to take certain characters into the cells to unlock a couple henchwomen, and you need to corrupt princess Aubrey to go to Kasnia.

The street cgs that you may have seen mentioned isn't street prostitution, you corrupt them fully in the cells, then put a magic collar on them and walk them around outside while they are naked.

All in all, the Cells content isn't really skippable and the strip club and bordello are the early game.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
So the strip club and bordello are the beginning of the game. You start capturing girls and putting them in the glamour slam (strip club) to earn money, as you upgrade their mind control devices you can make them do more and more lewd things. That gets you Dances, Stripping, and "special" (usually masterbation.)

Eventually you buy and unlock the Meta Bordello. Then you can start whoring out the girls (once properly upgraded.) That gets you prostitution events, a private room with the girl, and gangbang events. As well as some girls changing their uniforms here.

The meta bordello does not have every girl fully implemented, but to my knowledge, the glamour slam is fully implemented for the mind controllable girls.

The thing with the cells is that they are required to unlock some events. You need the wonder women in the cells to go to themyscira, you need to take certain characters into the cells to unlock a couple henchwomen, and you need to corrupt princess Aubrey to go to Kasnia.

The street cgs that you may have seen mentioned isn't street prostitution, you corrupt them fully in the cells, then put a magic collar on them and walk them around outside while they are naked.

All in all, the Cells content isn't really skippable and the strip club and bordello are the early game.
Thanks for the lenghty explanation, its not that I despice the cell stuff, its just that it does nothing for me but I understand its something you need to do to unlock the stuff I actually want to do, its something to grind rather than enjoy but I understand.

That being said, is there a guide or chart to show which girls are available at the current build or latest build to do the prostitution/private room/gangbang events ? Im asking more or less to see if basically you can fuck all or most girls on the cells which does nothing for me but the other stuff I actually want to get its just implemented for I dont know, %10 of the girls or whatever?

I understand people wont know this with exact numbers but more or less, is it worth it for me to download and do the grind or the stuff I want is just not implemented to make it worth the grind? In other words, you can fuck 50 of them on the cells but the other stuff is for only 3 girls or something like 50 on the cells and 30 on the other stuff

Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
This game really needs some ingame hints on how to progress with some characters and get events etc.
I have problem with Mercy. She doesn't want to strip more than to her lingerie and all she does is hj. I searched this thread and it said set harley as henchwoman, but now mercy still doesn't do anything and just tell you to get out if you try to talk with her. In the guide it's said there should have been some Lexcorp takeover event after "intro scene 1", but I had nothing like that and yet I have dance, strip (to lingerie) and hj options. Is it that the guide is outdated and it's a bit different now? What is lexcorp takeover event and how do I do that? Just have to play for some X amount of days or...?
You have to see the Lexcorp event which requires unlocking the Meta Bordello which I think requires giving Roulette a certain amount of money.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
And after that massive hype they build for Themyscira event.The fail was even more massive.
Not even 10% of the characters got the full corruption treatement,including sex and anal.
Yeah, we did get a couple wonder woman scenes, but who the heck asked for other generic Amazons. It had been like a year since I last downloaded the game, and I got a very few good scenes spread among a handful of girls. A couple of themys good scenes, and less than a dozen good scenes, DO NOT justify 6 updates in 2 years. It was barely enough for a 20 minutes rub. And not only that, now we get another shitty halloween event with charas no one wants.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, we did get a couple wonder woman scenes, but who the heck asked for other generic Amazons. It had been like a year since I last downloaded the game, and I got a very few good scenes spread among a handful of girls. A couple of themys good scenes, and less than a dozen good scenes, DO NOT justify 6 updates in 2 years. It was barely enough for a 20 minutes rub. And not only that, now we get another shitty halloween event with charas no one wants.
I was happy with most amazons.But they should really finish the big 3,that was fighting for the throne.
Wonder Woman,Yara Flor and Nubia.Only Nubia get a real treatment,maybe because she actually won the trone.

Last edited:

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Wow look at all the love for the Themyscira event! You guys would be really excited to know that we announced several months ago that we're finishing the entire event! This will be released in February, and be on Web, PC, Mac, Android! So if you all love our stuff as much as you post here you should come support!

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I was happy with most amazons.But they should really finish the big 3,that was fighting for the throne.
Wonder Woman,Yara Flor and Nubia.Only Nubia get a real treatment,maybe because she actually won the trone.
And after that massive hype they build for Themyscira event.The fail was even more massive.
Not even 10% of the characters got the full corruption treatement,including sex and anal.
Agree with you 100%. You can't get into the good juicy plot with all the filler plot. If you ask me, I could do without 80% of the girls from the event. Same problem as always, like one thousand characters no one cares about which impede the relevant characters from getting some actual depth into their plot. And now because of it, we get very little resistance from the girls.

We basically get Lex asking sex from a superhero, a bit of doubt from her, a bit of blurb from him. And voila, you convinced her. How is Lex gonna mindbreak a girl with just one anal and one sex scene each. But that's the same problem as always, too many girls.

I'm gonna follow in the advice of another user yet again and come back in like a year, to see what scenes are up from relevant characters. After an entire year, at least the Wonder woman content was good, still but too little. No full corruption, no bordello. Not enough Ahegao. Themys content was promising for WW, until the barraged you again with another thousand Amazon girls, and then another thousand girls in the hallo event.

Reactions: GaRbS

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Wow look at all the love for the Themyscira event! You guys would be really excited to know that we announced several months ago that we're finishing the entire event! This will be released in February, and be on Web, PC, Mac, Android! So if you all love our stuff as much as you post here you should come support!

Hopefully this time with less copy pasted content, the public blowjob with all the characters using the same pose was not ideal.

Sure, I'm a pirate, but I'm sure some of your patreons also expected better.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would like foe them to finish all there event's before doing ant thing else. but tuff crap on that because they do not give a shit about finishing any damn thing.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
> SU has been halfassed dogshit for awhile now, all ''recent'' events get dropped halfway through, get pathetic amount of content despite 2 month update cycle and Themyscira didn't even recieve anything good other than OmniPeng blowjob meme scene ( which still doesn't work in gallery btw)
>''Well if you like Themyscira so much why don't you pay me MORE money so I can deliver maybe not-so-dogshit content in February ( 3 months from now btw and that's assuming no delays). Maybe won't even be copypasted content this time around?! Find out in the next DBZ SU episode!

Also - ''finishing'' the entire event in February? So like 30+ sex scenes? Yeah, I definitely believe it. Yup. Totally going to happen. Unless by ''finishing'' it he means WW and idk two other girls get content and everyone else can get on that copypasta train again. Can't wait to find out, more excited for this than Elden Ring DLC.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes