Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, we did get a couple wonder woman scenes, but who the heck asked for other generic Amazons. It had been like a year since I last downloaded the game, and I got a very few good scenes spread among a handful of girls. A couple of themys good scenes, and less than a dozen good scenes, DO NOT justify 6 updates in 2 years. It was barely enough for a 20 minutes rub. And not only that, now we get another shitty halloween event with charas no one wants.
Hey - I wanted Punchline. Everyone else...not so much.

Reactions: Nanocide

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I squealed like a girl when I saw "booth" scenes in the new update:love:
I was wishing for that sht for awhile now..

I hope they get added to the bordello as well, for all heroines there

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Wow look at all the love for the Themyscira event! You guys would be really excited to know that we announced several months ago that we're finishing the entire event! This will be released in February, and be on Web, PC, Mac, Android! So if you all love our stuff as much as you post here you should come support!
How much of this "completion" will just be lazy head-swaps onto the same body, like those ridiculous leash scenes?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Isn't this game missing the “Romance” tag? Some female characters genuinely enjoy the time they spend with Luthor (Stockholm Syndrome much?) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: deadshots2842

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anuyone got the sprites/images of the fake Artemis and Cheshire from the newest update? I can't find themposted anywhere outside the game yet

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Wow look at all the love for the Themyscira event! You guys would be really excited to know that we announced several months ago that we're finishing the entire event! This will be released in February...
So between good friends, I made a list of sex scenes that are so far absent from the event. This does have a bit of inferring done on my part, but I don't believe I made any outlandish assumptions on what would be reasonably expected from the current cast of the event as is. I could also understand the entire event not having anything with Grail and instead teasing/building to the pretty apparent foreshadowing of an Apokolips event. I apologize for the incoming wall, but here's an estimation of what would be contained in the February update based on your completion statement. Just so we all can reference it in February's release notes. :)

-Alexa
Sex
Anal

-Antiope
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

-Artemis
Titjob(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

-Circe(Magala)
Sex
Anal

-Grail(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Hippolyta
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Myrina
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Nubia
Anal
Leash

-Oracle
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash(?)

-Pallas
Sex
Anal

-Peng
Sex
Anal

-Persephone
Titjob(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Phillipus
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Temple of Aphrodite Priestesses
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Yara Flor
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

So even cutting a handful out or just me over-assuming, that would be roughly 40 scenes for February! Wow! That sure would dwarf most updates. In comparison, the most recent update with more Gotham event content had 10. Hopefully that pesky paste tool doesn't go wild and all 40+ of these end up in the build and not just in the changelog. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So between good friends, I made a list of sex scenes that are so far absent from the event. This does have a bit of inferring done on my part, but I don't believe I made any outlandish assumptions on what would be reasonably expected from the current cast of the event as is. I could also understand the entire event not having anything with Grail and instead teasing/building to the pretty apparent foreshadowing of an Apokolips event. I apologize for the incoming wall, but here's an estimation of what would be contained in the February update based on your completion statement. Just so we all can reference it in February's release notes. :)

-Alexa
Sex
Anal

-Antiope
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

-Artemis
Titjob(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

-Circe(Magala)
Sex
Anal

-Grail(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Hippolyta
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Myrina
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Nubia
Anal
Leash

-Oracle
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash(?)

-Pallas
Sex
Anal

-Peng
Sex
Anal

-Persephone
Titjob(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Phillipus
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Yara Flor
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

So even cutting a handful out or just me over-assuming, that would be roughly 40 scenes for February! Wow! That sure would dwarf most updates. In comparison, the most recent update with more Gotham event content had 10. Hopefully that pesky paste tool doesn't go wild and all 40+ of these end up in the build and not just in the changelog. ;)
Don't forget Wonder Woman.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

-Alexa
Sex
Anal

-Antiope
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

-Artemis
Titjob(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

-Circe(Magala)
Sex
Anal

-Grail(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Hippolyta
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Myrina
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Nubia
Anal
Leash

-Oracle
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash(?)

-Pallas
Sex
Anal

-Peng
Sex
Anal

-Persephone
Titjob(?)
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Phillipus
Blowjob
Sex
Anal

Blowjob
Sex
Anal

-Yara Flor
Blowjob
Sex
Anal
Leash

Bold of you to assume it wont be the same handful of scenes copy/pasted a few dozen times.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes