Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section. There you can go and share your amazing talents with people who love our stuff. In fact we have a fan fiction section already! Lastly we have had the biggest month of growth in the last few years, so thank you all here who love our stuff.

Big SU Android Update coming tomorrow for FREE on:

Jun 6, 2020
There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section. There you can go and share your amazing talents with people who love our stuff. In fact we have a fan fiction section already! Lastly we have had the biggest month of growth in the last few years, so thank you all here who love our stuff.

PLease add more tala content

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I thought Black Canary's content was finished...

Why is she still salty with Luthor even after all the sexual interactions (anal included)? Or has her content been finished and she will be one of the heroines (perhaps along with Hawkgirl) who resisted Luthor?

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section.
Bruh, fans in the fanart thread have been making better CG with just parts of characters and photoshop than you draw in months of work. No wonder you're trying to exploit capitalize get fans to provide free content for your discord if it means they do a better job than you do.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Some of the girls won't break and will keep acting bitter towards him
I'm not going to lie... that's a hell of a turn off. If these girls don't change their attitude I'm going to put them all in the Bordello. Don't you want to be with me? Excellent. They'll give pleasure to a bunch of lowlifes then. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RabidSloth

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
probably cause in the show black canary was very cerebral, so it wouldn't make sense for her to become cock hungry like other girls do.

Hawkgirl's content in the game is the worst imo, it feels very forced and rapey, but it stays true with the show cause there she was portrayed as a stubborn ball busting cunt.
I absolutely hated Hawkgirl's content for the same reason (rape).

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
There are two things we know this thread loves: free stuff and something to praise. With another on-time delivery, we present to you SU Android Build 89.

Note: As the file size increases, device limitations become more apparent. If you experience a crash or failure to load, unfortunately, it's due to a device limitation.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man tring to get more money i see. giving the hard sell's pitch lol. we hope you out there with a talent for art give us your stuff so we can steal i mean use it with out you say so lol. what a card they are hahaha.

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
There are two things we know this thread loves: free stuff and something to praise. With another on-time delivery, we present to you SU Android Build 89.

Note: As the file size increases, device limitations become more apparent. If you experience a crash or failure to load, unfortunately, it's due to a device limitation.

What's new in this build?

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019

Why? So when someone asks valid questions, voices concerns or goes against the echo chamber group think they can get banned? It's far better on here, thanks.

How about taking some of that patreon money and hiring a proofreader or a coder to let you focus on the actual art and reducing the copy-pasta bodies.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Off topic question have yall ever talked about the cease and desist and how it changed the game and gsg's development process?
Sunset has pretty much said multiple times that all it did was force them to change the name. Nothing in development really changed to "protect" the project.

They did eventually stop with monthly builds but that was more from Sunset getting tired of adding content for 2 weeks and then have to switch over to plugging it in. Wasn't a healthy work environment

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Sunset has pretty much said multiple times that all it did was force them to change the name. Nothing in development really changed to "protect" the project.

They did eventually stop with monthly builds but that was more from Sunset getting tired of adding content for 2 weeks and then have to switch over to plugging it in. Wasn't a healthy work environment
It had a more of an impact than that. I remember talk of the girls fighting the heroes. As well as the heroes showing up at the Glamor Slam. The defense of the labs was obviously scrapped. I remember Jimmy Olson even popping up on the danger meter . So there was obviously changes made to the game play. That's why I was just wondering what all effects the CnD letter had.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It had a more of an impact than that. I remember talk of the girls fighting the heroes. As well as the heroes showing up at the Glamor Slam. The defense of the labs was obviously scrapped. I remember Jimmy Olson even popping up on the danger meter . So there was obviously changes made to the game play. That's why I was just wondering what all effects the CnD letter had.
none of those changes or decisions have to do with the cease and desist

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
These just sound like things that were too much effort to, at the time, put into a donationware hentai game. Like, DC would be mad about Batman showing up at the Glamor Slam but okay with Lex Luthor raping Lois Lane?

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Nothing you said even remotely correlates to the C&D. Sunset had ideas, the ideas didn't pan out. Same as like 90% of game development including AAA releases.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Septagram

May 22, 2021
I've just come across a massive fucking problem... pun not intended. The game file which I am using for Macbook wasn't working correctly, even after downloading twice more. To fix this, I started looking into different solutions, one of which was, in hindsight stupidly, changing the app opening the file. Big mistake. What's even worse, because of some bad buttons and timing, now every time I download SU (no matter what version) it tries and of course fails to open with TextEditor. The damn thing set TextEditor as standard, and since I do not know how to revert it back to opening itself instead of with TextEditor, I am kinda stuck. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I'm afraid otherwise I'll not be able to play anymore...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes